the date pt. 2

what was this sorcery?? its not seen from the back yet its in the back yard... "confused Y/n?" malak asked. "i'll tell you in a bit." he took me inside the park where i felt something sink in my leg. a clown gremlin had bitten me yet i felt no pain. i just shook him off and kept walking taking the anger ball that was Malak with me. he cleared his throat after calming down. "so Y/n about your singing."

"what you gonna be all corny and say its beautiful?" i asked.

"no, i was gonna ask you to never sing again. you sound like some sort of dying cat" he was serious.

"wow, true but rude." i smirked softly. "i'd like to see you do better."

"i sing to Agatha all the time. you'll just have to listen then." he teased." do you have any questions about this place, me or anyone inside the mansion?"

"uh, yeah. first off, what happened to Doug? i cant really remember" i asked and he groaned.

"he was given to Mama bear and her trigger teddies to die." he rolled his eyes. "technically you should have as well but i decided to spare you from my business."

"so we both ar- were part of your Soul... thing?" i asked.

"yes. no can we get off that subject of the man?"

"fine. so is Agatha and Orchard both were ritual sacrifices?"

"no, orchard is here because of the abuse she suffered, she likes to play with those who hurt others like her and their families."

"oh... then you, why me of all people?"

"i like your sarcastic remarks and that you know to stand your ground."

"so youre saying youre a bottom?" i chuckled. "or you have an insult/scarasim kink?" he just stared in disbelief

"i swear youre going to be unbearable some times Y/n." i just laughed and went to get on a roller coaster. he sat next to me. we rode for what felt like a few seconds but was actully-

"AN HOUR?!" i shouted looking at the clock. "that felt short as hell! anyway i'm tired, i'll see you in the morning." i felt that i needed some time way. i went back to my room and plopped on the bed.