the escape

i woke up before getting up and packing i made sure to be as sneaky as i could be. and then put that food and drink in a sattle bag. i looked at the time. "a bit after 8... lets go." i got on and rode off. i was a little worried about the lava but we managed to get over it. i got off the skeleton horse, and ran off. it was a desolate wasteland... they were nothing but illusions. i kept going not caring about what would happen to me.

(Malak POv)

"orchard?, could you get y/n for me? i need to talk with her about something." i asked "or could you ask what sweets they want."

"um... she left... i think she went to ride on the horses... i dont know where she is.." she said nervously.  i looked at her she was holding her hands together nervously, again.

"hey, its ok... i'll ask when she gets back. now please check on Lucky i have a feeling hes getting into another fight with another attendant of our place." she looked at me and smiles before going out to break up the fight. she looked best with that smile. i kept with my work as time passed before my daughter came in

"daddy! mom hasnt been back in hours.." she said with tears. i held her to me softly. 

"i'll find her Agatha. Promise. " I set her down before going to look for her beyond my mansion. i only made the town to put some more atmosphere  she couldnt have gotten far. could she?

(3rd person pov)

Malak moved quickly to where i would find a battle field, racing to get souls to make them work for one of us. "Very kinky but let me go, im no- ok i am dead i think or in a comatose state so let me fucking go!" malak heard and went immediately towards it, and grabbing her. "oh great the red asshole has come to sweep me off my feet like some knight in shining fucking amour. i'm fine doing thi-"

"You are not! I WENT EASY ON YOU. THEY ARE DIFFRENT THEN I AM." he shouted shutting her up. Y/n only looked away both in shame and anger. he propped her up on his horse and rode back making sure she didnt interfer with the ride back