Doug...

i woke up from what ever hit me. and i was being carried like a sack of potatos by Doug

"DOUG?! how long was i- OH SHIT." i was to disorientated until now to hear the alarms "what the fucks goig on?"

"well... this place is going to explode and i found you in a secret room asleep and well yeah." he kept running to the elevator.

"alright.." i grabbed onto the Elevators cage so i can rest my Leg as we went up. "so what happened while i was out?"

" well... i accidently made something called joykill, after i crushed the animatronics but it was pushed into the lava down in the third zone.."

"joy kill.. huh." i looked at him, theres something up with him... "doug, is-"  the doors oppened and we ran towards the portal before i couldnt control myself and i held doug back.

"Y/N?!" he shouted. as joy kill comes and blocks the portal.

"Doug im sorry i-i dont know what i'm doing!" 

"thats because youre not doing it dont you remember our deal? you are my puppet." she was being carried by hangry, Orchard, with Malak. "it was Master or puppet."

"Y/n are you seri-" he shouted at me before getting hit by the animatronics him getting out of my arms nd then the other animatronics started kicking him like that one jojo meme

yes like that Author.(hey some may not know wtf this meme is >:( )

"hes mine how." malak said

"Doug!" i shouted. he looked half dead "Fucking demons... hes just trying to get his life back together!"

"theyre all yours boss we beat him down good for ya" lucky said ignoreing me"

"i can see that... excellent work especially you Orchard. playing the meta game."

"thank you master but i am willing to admit i was inspired by your plan for today." she smilled before hangry dropped her and she fell like a puppet.  i was worried about doug to listen to anything malak was saying before something happened and malak disappeared into Dougs head.

"shall we follow Misstress y/n?"  she smirked and put a tring from mine to his and everything blacked out. i just watched hearing Malak, and Doug talk i followed doug even if he couldnt hear me..

"a family home how charming..." malak said, there was a young girl on the stairs crying.. "whos the cowering little girl? your daughter? how interesting" Tammy, his daughter... whats going on? "not the daughter you wanted though, a defect, damaged. the same as her mother." 

"doug... what?" i asked he looked around and didnt see me

"y/n, i can-" he started to say. 

"i'm getting sick of her public meltdowns why am i always being called out of work to deal wih her!" the younger version of him said "from now on you deal with her!"

"Deal with her?! when do you ever do that! shes your daughter you jerk! you dont spend any time with her! shes autistic and needs attention from a loving father! you dont even giver her the bare minimum!" his wife argued back.

we both know she know she got it from you! youre the bipolar mess and you passed it onto our kid! you happy! if i had known how messed up you were i would have never married you! jokes on me i guess!" his wife laughed sarcastically after he had said that

"Yeep that all you ever say yeah i know what you think of me. sorry to ruin your life,  all you really need is your money and secretaries. right?"

what is wrong with you two?! why cant you just be NORMAL?!"

"you pretend we dont even exist. even if you hate me now, Tammy still need you and all you care about is your stupid Work! tammy could drop dead and you wouldn't even notice. what kinda man are you?"

"all i know is that you two are sucking the joy out of my life. i am sick of it! i dont need this garbage every single day! yeah i know you dont wanna hear it. you wanna hea tat theres nothing wrong with you ancd its my fault right?!"

"they really killed the joy in your life, didnt they? that must have been a terrible burden for you. especially since you called Y/n, Tammy."

"am... i  a burden too..?" i asked quietly. he just stayed quiet and kept walking. 

"Tammy... i'm sorry i could never love you unconditionally" his voce rang out quietly. "im sorry those were the last words you heard me speak.. 

"so you weren't the best family man, not that big of a secret this is small potatoes wheres the real meat?"

"i would have prefered saying Tea old man." i said.

"Shush y/n." doug chuckled a bit as he kept walking with a look of fear in his eyes.

*a bit later*

 i gasped for air when i got out. "y/n.. i didnt want you-" he groaned, apperently while i was out of it hangry stole one of dougs ribs. his blood stained the air. 

"y-you... Houser... you called me tammy, is that what you were planning if i got- youre a monster..." i said covering my mouth. "you killed your family."

"well hes my puppet so you dont have to worry about that my dear" Malak said and held both my hand and orchard in his arms. "go ahead and toss him back its time for berice to pay what is owed"

"well join in on the party soon enough but i must tell misstress Agatha." Orchard told the joy joy gang before dissapering

"dont worry my dear he wont be a nuceance any longer." he  moved his hand to my face. i couldnt move with the information i was prossesing as they threw doug. i moved quickly before i froze up.

"w-what?" i asked before i felt something hit the back of my head and it was lights out.

(Yes or no, would you like to see the Cutscene from Malak, Agatha or Orchard's perspective at all or no?