34: Messi Bookoo

(A/n: Okay so I wrote something ahead which may be offensive to some people. But please know that I didn't mean to make fun of the lauguage okay? So please don't mind.)

Jimin's POV

Bright.

Too bright.

I groaned, opening my eyes, the sun poking my eyeballs, hence making me temporarily blind.

I felt a weight on my shoulder as I realized Hwayeon was asleep, her face buried in my neck and hand resting on my chest.

Her breath fanned across my neck, giving me tingles as I subconsciously smiled.

Would she ever want to be mine?

I gently stroked her black hair which mixed into a rich prussian blue at the end of the strands.

I loved her unique personality and taste. Heck I loved everything about her.

We would just be strangers in school, or just usual neighbors, if I wouldn't appear in her dreams. It sounds funny haha, but that's probably it. 

Maybe we were meant to meet this way. Maybe we were meant to be.

"Jiminie.....?" She quietly mumbled.

"It's too sunny ugh...." She buried her face deeper as I chuckled.

"Good morning." I greeted her as she returned the same, her voice muffled.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked as she moved from my chest and placed herself beside me.

"Yup. Also I hope your chest doesn't hurt because who knows how long I had been lying on it." She rubbed her eyes before opening them fully.

"Nah it's okay." I yawned.

"What's the time?" She asked, slowly sitting up.

"Uh.....9:15-"

"Diiing dooong~" The doorbell rang.

"OH SHIT!" She gasped turning her head and looking at me with wide eyes.

Then it struck me.

"BREAKFAST AT 8 OH NO!!" She jumped out of bed and pulled her hair into a messy bun before taking her stuff and walking towards the door.

"Good morning." Namjoon hyung stood at the door before she could exit, his hands on his hips as he gave us a look.

"What were you guys doing? 18+ shit?" Hyung asked as Hwayeon shook her head.

"No you idiot. We just had a sleepover." She stated while twitching her lip as he gave her a smug grin.

"Sleepover huh?" 

"Shut up." I gave a tight smile at the annoying dude.

"Okay okay. I just came to check if you guys forgot about breakfast, which you did. So Jin hyung and Jungkook are bringing some for y'all lazy pigs." He spoke.

Me and Hwayeon glanced at each other before nodding.

Hwayeon's POV

"Also Jimin-ah, your friend who lives here is coming to visit you today, right?" Namjoon continued as I looked at Jimin.

"H-how did you know...?" He stuttered, his eyes widening as his voice became alert.

"Jungkook told me." Namjoon shrugged, earning a small scoff from him, as if he just revealed a big secret.

Why does Jimin look so tense....? It's just a friend, right?

Suddenly loud noises filled the hallway outside the room.