• The Epilogue •

Third person's POV

"I thought this was supposed to be our vacation." Jungkook pouted, glaring at his boyfriend who was busy styling his hair.

"This is our vacation babie. It's just....that it's our friend's vacation too!" Namjoon turned, winking at the younger man.

"And besides, we could have fun doing group activities here, there's scuba diving, paragliding, boat rides and stuff." He continued.

"So you're telling me I'm not enough company for you?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I never said that! Don't misunderstand Kookie. We could always have our own time together but some things feel better when there are more people around. Especially the people we adore." He explained carefully.

"It's not like I'm inviting them to do other kinds of stuff with us." He stated bluntly, making Jungkook's eyebrows shoot up as he froze.

Namjoon smirked, prowling towards him, leaning down to match his height.

"Looks like liddol Jungkookie needs to be reminded of how much his boyfriend wants him.....hmm?" Jungkook gulped, knowing how weak Namjoon's deep voice made him feel.

"I u-uh...."

"Are y'all done?" Yoongi rolled his eyes, walking out of their hotel room balcony.

"WTF FROM WHERE DID YOU COME?" Namjoon gasped.

"I was here to enjoy the view. I don't think you saw me entering because clearly y'all were busy with something else." He shook his head, juggling his phone in his hand.

"The others are waiting at the restaurant. Please make it quick." Yoongi closed the door behind him, walking out.

"Hyung he's scary." Jungkook mumbled, slithering out of Namjoon's grip as he took his belongings, waiting for him to do the same as they exited the room.
.

.

.

"I literally saw the flight attendant staring at you because why were you even trying to fit a mini RJ into your zipper?" Hoseok cackled, slapping Jin's thigh.

"Maybe he found other uses of RJ." Yoongi chuckled, giving his friend a smug look.

"I told y'all I was sleepy and I couldn't find a pocket so I subconsciously thought it was a pocket." Jin rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his beer.

"Sure you were."

"I bet he even put other stuff in there-"

"SHUT UPPP YOU IMBECILES-"

"Y'all can't stay one minute without bickering can you?" A new voice was heard as all of them turned their heads, watching Hwayeon making her way to the empty seat.

"Hope I'm not late." She sighed, placing her bag next to her on the seat.

"Nah you're not. But someone else is certainly late-"

"Sup peasants." A happy voice boomed as a dark haired man made his way towards the table, taking a seat beside Hwayeon.

"You're late." Yoongi spoke.

"Excuse me? I literally walked in 3 seconds after her."

"Hmm kay you're 3 seconds late." He smirked, causing the younger to huff in disapproval.

"It's okay Jimin you're known for being late. Just accept it." Hwayeon smiled, turning to peck her boyfriend's cheek.

"You too?" Jimin pouted in fake betrayal, earning small laughters from around the table.

"Now the only person we're missing is...." Jungkook looked around, trying to spot the missing person.

"Hey guys!!" The last person walked in, followed by another woman.

"TETE!" Jimin squealed, standing up as he ran into the tall man's arms.

"Jiminie." Taehyung grinned fondly, embracing his best friend.

"Now everyone's here." Jungkook smiled, watching the hug before his haze fell upon the short-ish woman that stood behind them, a smile on her face as well.

"That's must be his girlfriend." Namjoon elbowed him excitedly.

"After Jimin sat back in his place, Taehyung and the woman stood in front of the table before introducing her.

"So guys, this is Yvette. Yvette, meet my friends, Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, Hwayeon, Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon." He spoke in English.

"I've heard a lot about you guys. Nice to finally meet you." She said, her voice deep yet soft.

"It's nice to meet you too! Please have a seat." Hwayeon nodded her head, showing them the empty seats beside Namjoon and Jungkook.

"You guys look so cute together!" Hoseok beamed after taking a sip of his drink.

"Thanks hyung." Taehyung shrugged as he took a glance at his girlfriend.

He was glad she agreed to come with him for this vacation.

"Now as we order the food, we want you both to tell me how y'all became a thing." Namjoon said, earning noises of agreement around the table.

"Fine fine. I think Ettie should do the honours." Taehyung smirked at Yvette.

"You did not-" She widened her eyes at him, making everyone chuckle.

In the end, both of them ended up explaining their love story, including the part when she woke up after being in coma for so long.

Taehyung had been beside her till she had completely healed and he did not leave her side once.

That's how the two of them eventually ended up confessing to each other, making them what they are today.

Everyone agreed that this vacation was the best decision ever as everyone enjoyed their time being together, without any worries.

Because life was too short to worry.

Don't you agree?

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

The End (real).