3: Beomgyu-ahhhhh

"What the actual-" I stood up from my desk, walking towards my window, only to find a huge truck standing outside.

A lot of furniture was being unloaded from the truck as it made noise.

"New neighbors. How delightful." I rolled my eyes in annoyance before shutting the window.

"Yeooonnnieeee!!" I heard a loud a shrill voice making my head ache even more.

"What." I glared at my sister who barged in through the door.

"New neighbors! New neighbors! YAYYYY" She jumped up with joy.

"What if its a grumpy old dude who's moving in and not a family?" I smirked as she furrowed her eyebrows. "I will ask mom." She left my room as I sighed.

Mission don't allow anyone in your room: Accomplished.

I went and looked through the window again. And this time, I noticed a lady get down from her car along with someone from the backseat. No wait. Some-two.

Since all of their backs were facing my direction, I assumed both were boys, one with pitch black hair and the other with dark blondish hair.

"Hwayeon!" I heard my mom call from downstairs, a groan escaping my lips.

"Yes?" I entered the kitchen to find her standing with a tray.

"Take your breakfast. Me and your dad have to go now. Take care." She stated before rushing out, my dad following her with the suitcases.

"Bye." I waved as I took my plate, climbing upstairs to my room.

"Hwayeon? Park Hwayeon are you there? Hwayeon!......." I heard a voice from my bedroom as realization struck me.

Online class.

"SHITTTT!" I kept my plate on the desk, unmuting the mic as I exclaimed, "I'm here I'm here!!"

"Ah....I thought you weren't listening. Anyway, could you give me a recapitulation of what I just explained?" My professor spoke as I panicked.

"Uhm......I...don't know..." I mentally facepalmed, wanting to disappear at the moment.

.

.

.

Time skip~

"Ughhh finally." I exhaled as I shut down my laptop since the classes got over.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, causing me to fly down the stairs.

As I looked through the hole, I saw nothing but a head with pigtails.

Ugh my sister's annoying friend again.

"GO and play." I called out and my sister pranced and went out the door with her friend.

I felt so bored. But at least I had the house all to myself hahaha.

I was about to go back up to my room but someone rang the door bell again.

"What the heck." I jogged to the door and didn't bother to look through the hole.

The next thing I knew, there was a tall boy standing outside. He looked like he was in high school.

"Oh hey there." He turned around and smiled at me as I smiled back.

But then mentally, I was screaming.

He had jet black hair, a chiseled jawline, and his smile was so friggin CUTE.