48: Here I Am

"We made a group chat and I want all of you to text me when y'all reach." Taehyung spoke to the 7 of us sternly, trying not to make the mood gloomy.

We were at the airport, saying our last goodbyes.

"Thank you for your time and efforts oppa! We'll miss this trip for sure....and we'll miss you too." Ryujin joined in, giving him a high five.

"Okay one more headcount." The coordinator announced before calling out our numbers, making sure everyone was together.

"Emirates flight A380, Paris to Seoul, will be boarding in 30 minutes. L'embarquement dans le vol Emirates A380 commence dans trente minutes. Merci."

(A/n: Please don't mind if I made any mistakes cuz I know very little French 😭)

"Shoot it's time." Hobi frowned, looking at his Rolex.

"Hmm, so I guess this is really it. Thank you so much for coming. I hope to see y'all soon." Taehyung waved as we began to walk towards the check-in gates.

"I'll miss you." Jimin's voice cracked as he jumped into his arms, giving him the tightest hug ever.

Probably.

"I'll miss you too buddy. I'll miss you too." Taehyung began to cry yet smile at the same time, burying his face in Jimin's shoulder.

I hadn't realize that I had tears streaming down my face as well, until they reached my chin.

"Bye Taehyung, take care okay?" I gave a smile after wiping my tears.

"I will." He nodded, pulling away from his beloved bestie.

"The power Tae has to make all of us cry at once." Namjoon spoke, earning a few chuckles.

"I swear how dare you!" Jin removed Taehyung's beret, ruffling his hair before locking him into his embrace.

"C'mon guys, I hate to interrupt y'all but we have to go." The coordinater smiled sadly motioning with his hand for us to follow him.

"Bye everyone!" Taehyung yelled even though his voice was cracking.

"BYE TAETAE!!!" All of us waved in sync before entering the gate, seeing him for the last time.

"Oh god." Jimin sniffled, walking with his head down.

"Look at the bright side, we'll still get to talk online and video call, right?" I patted his back, earning a nod from him.

"Yeah, I guess."

Time Skip~

"My legs are gonna die." Jin groaned, dragging his suitcase that had just arrived from the baggage claim belt.

"Same." Yoongi placed his hands on his hips, staring at the belt, waiting for his suitcase to arrive.

" Yoongi placed his hands on his hips, staring at the belt, waiting for his suitcase to arrive