31: I Know

Narrator's POV

"Where to now?" Jimin asked as they sat side by side in the metro.

"Idk.....how about we eat something first, aren't you hungry?" Hwayeon asked.

"I am. And so are you." He booped her nose as she gave him a poker face.

"I know where we can go. I've been to Paris before but I haven't quite been to this one place and I really feel like now is the best time." He spoke.

"Where?"

"Disneyland." He whispered in her ear.

"OMG YES!" She almost squealed as he nodded.

Time skip~

"Jimin look loooook!" Hwayeon pointed at the gate above which was written 'Adventure land'.

"Let's go!" She tugged on his hand as he laughed before looking at her with admiration.

He found every action of hers so cute and he was aware that he was falling for her.

He already did.

The way she talked, the way her face expression changed in just milliseconds, the way she tried to be dramatic but ended up being adorable, he found everything of hers so interesting.

And he knew that when he kissed her, she felt the same way as he did. Though she must've thought it was the music and aura that made the moment happen.

One dream, no wait. Two dreams that led them all the way here.

They both took pictures and selfies, ready to be uploaded for tomorrow as they enjoyed the rest of the late evening, roaming here and there around the park, never getting enough since it was huge.

"If I got this food everyday, I would be the happiest person alive." Hwayeon moaned in delight after having another bite from her burger.

"True." Jimin fixed his hat, giggling when she opened her mouth super wide to take a big bite, resulting her to look like a squirrel.

" Jimin fixed his hat, giggling when she opened her mouth super wide to take a big bite, resulting her to look like a squirrel

"What's wrong?" Hwayeon raised an eyebrow, chewing slowly.

"You look cute." He rested his chin on his palm, while Hwayeon stopped chewing.