46: Where Is Pizza?

Night time~

"I guess, it's finally time to say goodbye." Taehyung gave a sad smile, looking around at every student.

All of us were seated in a big circle at a park a small round table in between to keep the snacks.

It was a big circle since everyone was here now. Even Soobin but he kept his distance.

"Oppa why don't you visit us sometime?" Yuna suggested, everyone agreeing to the idea.

"I wish I could but I have examinations next month and I really can't wait that long. And then in December I have been assigned to be a tour guide for another group. I guess being a social butterfly has it's cons. It's hard, but I do get remuneration." He explained carefully.

"Don't you get to meet your family?" Jin asked.

"Once a year, every summer."

"I had actually gotten attached to you guys for some reason and now I'm gonna miss y'all." He continued before looking down, covering his face with his hands.

"Aww Taetae..." Jimin stood up, rushing to him as he hugged Tae tightly.

"Don't worry we'll be back." Jimin comforted him, patting his back gently.

"Poor Tae. I think he grew close to us since he'd found some friends who weren't foreigners, you know?" Namjoon stated.

"Exactly." Yoongi sighed.

"Don't cry oppa...." Chaeryoung pouted, her eyes glossy as she tried not to cry as well.

"Yah chill, we're gonna meet again. This is not the end of the world." Yeji smiled, trying to make the atmosphere lighter.

Slowly, all of us stood up and moved closer to Taehyung, giving him the biggest group hug.

After everyone pulled away, Taehyung stood up, his face flushed as he sniffed before smiling.

"Thank you so much for coming, I honestly had the best time. And yeah....I guess I'm not gonna say goodbye, until we meet again." He spoke before wiping his tears.

"Hyung." Everyone looked at Jungkook to find him crying as well.

Not only him, but also Hobi, Chaeryoung, Ryujin, me and Jimin had shed some tears.

I felt bad for leaving Taehyung. He had gotten good friends who were leaving him.

"Alright, we're gonna say our last goodbyes tomorrow morning okay? Let's go back everyone, it's quite late now." The coordinator spoke calmly managing to give us a soft smile.

"He's right, let's go." Taehyung held Jimin's and Jungkook's hand, which I found really endearing and sweet.

I realized that he and Jimin spent a lot of time together during this trip.

"Aren't they the cutest?" I felt someone hold my hand I looked up and nodded with smile.

"Cutest indeed." Me and Namjoon swung our hands back and forth like little kids we headed back to hotel.

Time skip~

"Bro I kinda miss him already." Yoongi sulked down on the recliner, looking at phone.

"Let's call him now, anyways we're not gonna sleep any time soon." Namjoon suggested.

Me, Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, Hobi, Yoongi and Jin were chilling together in my Namjoon's room since none of us wanted to sleep. We were talking about what we'd do after going back and normal stuff like that.