4: No Hablo Español

"Tortilla Española, Churros, Gazpacho, Pisto Manchégo......wait. Why is there a Spanish menu in front of me?" I looked up from the card in my hands as I realized I was in a Spanish restaurant with everyone conversing in the language.

Being a multilingual person like Joon, I just knew Korean, English, and teensy weensy bit of Japanese and Spanish.

Spanish only because I was obsessed with the show Dora the explorer in my childhood.

So yeah I didn't quite speak much.

"What....the heck." I abruptly stood up and walked out of the restaurant, only to find beautiful buildings and architecture in my vision. MADRID!??

"Omg.....my mom would never." I looked down at myself, admiring my amazing yet casual outfit.

"Why tf am I HERE THO-ouch!" The strap of my purse, which I didn't know I had, got stuck to a bike handle, dragging me along

"Oh, Pérdon!" The person stopped the bike took out the strap which had gotten stuck.

Fuck.

I don't know spanish that well.

"Esta b-bien...." I spoke in a soft voice, not knowing if I was correct. (Trans: It's okay)

"I'm really sorry though, for real." He turned as his face came into view.

And trust me I wanted to scream right there on the spot.

Because I recognized those eyes, that nose.....and those lips. The ones I described as kissable.

IT WAS THE SAME GUY FROM MY PREVIOUS DREAM but he's SPANISH!?

"Wait wait.....what year is this?" I asked him, my gaze constant on him.

"You kidding? It's 2018." He laughed as I gasped.

"I think I've seen you somewhere...." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Don't know about that.....but I've never seen such a beautiful girl like you." He smiled while running his fingers through his ashy blonde hair, resulting me to melt. I ended up smiling back.

"Me llamo Jimin. Mucho gusto!" He took my hand, placing a soft kiss on my knuckles while keeping eye contact. (Trans: My name is Jimin, pleasure to meet you.)

Gosh, such a gentleman. But did he just introduce himself?

"Uh.....no hablo español....." I gave a sheepish grin as he giggled. (Trans: I don't speak much Spanish)

"I'm Jimin." He stated.

"Oh....I'm Hwayeon. Nice to meet you." I got lost in his eyes as his smile never faded.

"Come on, let me treat you for lunch! I feel bad for ruining your strap..." He suggested as I agreed with no hesitation.

A gentleman who's completely my ideal type?

Hell yes.

Who cares about the strap of the purse?

As he was about to park his bike, I felt everything become blurry.

No NO NOOOOOO!

"NO! Not againnnnnn....." I groaned as I found myself on my bed, the room dark and cool.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon's deep voice echoed as he sat up while rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry you can go back to sleep. I just had one of those weird dreams again." I sighed,the flashbacks of the dream flooding my mind.

"Spill. NOW." He stood up from the extra mattress where he was sleeping, and sat beside me, waiting for my explanation.

"Okay. So......" I began and explained every single detail as he listened carefully.

"Oooo papi material~" He smirked as I slapped his shoulder, causing both of us to laugh.

"Shut up. But guess what. He TOLD ME HIS NAMEEE!" I squealed as he gasped.

"Is it something like Estaben Julio José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María?" He asked while I looked at him as if farted through his eyeballs.

"It's Jimin. Not Estaben blah blah blah." I rolled my eyes as he snorted.

"Yeah yeah of course. But wait. Jimin? Only Jimin?" Namjoon asked, as I nodded.

"He was gonna say his name in my previous dream too but I don't recall that part. Gosh this is stupid." I buried my face in my hands, wondering what was wrong with my brain.

"It's not stupid....it's just that-"

"What do you do when you dream of a person you don't know, twice? FRIGGIN TWICE!?" I exclaimed.

"Let's go hunting for him. I'm sure if you saw him in your dreams, you're gonna see him in real life too." Namjoon reassured.

"Also Jimin.....sounds like someone from our college don't you think?" He stated.

"Shit." I gulped.

(Author's note: This was a short chapter. The next chapter is the chapter you all been waiting for mwahahah. Ok bye.)