11: Wait Blue!?

Later that evening, Jisung and I decided to go to one of the well-known salons since he said he always had his hair done from there and it was truly worth it.

And I wanted try something on my hair anyway. It was dark long and wavy. But not too wavy.

In conclusion, boring.

After hours of the hairdressers doing stuff to my hair, it was finally done.

Changing your hairstyle is like changing your life.

"Here you go, have a good look!" The hairdressers clapped his hands in delight as I grinned back.

"Woah. Oh my god." I leaned up to the mirror before taking a strand of hair between my fingers.

" I leaned up to the mirror before taking a strand of hair between my fingers

"It's perfect!" Jisung smiled as he touched the bottom part of my hair.

We payed at the counter before walking back home, me purposely swing my hair side to side, loving the feeling of freshly dyed hair and a new look.

.

.

.

"You know.....you could've done pastel blue all over. Just saying don't kill me." Jisung shrugged before plopping himself on the carpet as we were in my bedroom.

"Well thank goodness I didn't. At least my roots won't be damaged. Like yours." I snickered.

"HEY-"

"HWAYEON WHICH BOY DID YOU INVITE TO YOUR HOUSE!?" A loud voice cut Jisung off.

"Oh god no....." I ran to the stairs and looked down to find Namjoon with his hands on his hips.

"Hi." I smirked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you with? Alone?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"It's just Jisung. You can chill your ass down." I flapped my hands as he replied with an "Ohhh".

"HI HYUNG!" Jisung waved down at him as he waved back with a smile.

"Wait." I ran downstairs and flipped my hair on his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? YOUR HAIIIIR!!" He squealed like a fangirl, causing his voice to crack.

"Isn't it cool? I just came back from the salon an hour ago!" I stated as he touched a blue part of my hair.

"This looks so cool.....isn't it your first time? Also it looks much better than those bright funky colours. Nice, dark and simple." He complimented as I nodded.

"Told ya it would be worth it." Jisung gave a knowing-all look.

Jimin's POV

"Finally." I sighed, plopping myself on the sofa and opening Insta.

I was binging through people's stories until I came across Hwayeon's story.