23: One Effing Fork

"Wanna take a selfie?" His leaned from behind me, his breath hitting my neck as he spoke in a soft tone.

"I don't mind....." I secretly gulped, tapping on the camera icon of my phone.

I held it a little higher than my head, only to realize he was almost resting his head on my shoulder, his face unreal and flawless.

Whereas I looked like a potato standing next to him.

Oh god my insecurities.

I plastered a smile as he gently placed his hand on my upper arm, his other hand resting on my shoulder.

"One, two, three-" I mumbled before tapping on the button.

"Take one more." He said.

I mentally sighed. One more it is.

As I held up the phone again he immediately took it from my grasp causing a tiny gasp to escape my lips.

"Let me click this time." He spoke as I couldn't help stare at him blankly.

Why was he doing this? Was he even aware of how his presence was making my mind go loco?

"Smile" He mumbled softly as I looked up at the camera before he clicked the picture. The we  looked down at my phone to see how the pics turned out.

"Hmm this one looks good." He swiped to the second picture as I nodded hesitantly.

"Yeah...." I replied.

"Yooo hooo~" We turned to see Namjoon waving at us with Jungkook by his side.

"Coming." I almost yelled.

We both headed to them before entering the museum.

Time skip~

"HmMmMmMMmMmm-"

"Okay shut it. We all know its yummy." Namjoon rolled his eyes causing  Jin to pull out his tongue playfully.

"I just wanna tell ya'll that my food IS the best." He continued to moan causing most of us to silently groan.

(A/n: Refer to the 2nd verse of the song above at the header ;))

"ÉspOire est un pLât bien tRop viTe consOmMé......À saUter les RePas, Je sUis haBitué~" Jungkook randomly sang loudly.

"Bruhhhh, are you okay-"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS SONG!?"

Namjoon and Taehyung exclaimed together as few students started laughing.

"Whaaat, why are you both getting overexcited? It's just a song." Jungkook gave a confused look to Namjoon and Taehyung who were having a mini staring contest.

Oh god.

"EHEM." I cleared my throat as all of them looked at me, Jimin accidentally dropping his fork as the whole restaurant probably heard it.

Oh my god.

"What is up with you people?" I asked, feeling embarrassed since we were the center of attention.

"Yeah can y'all just chill your asses down and have your food?" Yoongi shook his head as all three of them resumed to finish their food.

Suddenly I felt something fluffy brush over my thigh as I looked down to find Jimin bending down to pick his fork up.

The hell?

He was legit taking 3 years to pick up one effing fork.

I made a dumb decision and leaned down to help him only to notice the fork being 1 kilometer away.

"I think you should stand up and go get it." I looked at him as he sighed before his gaze shifted to mine.

"Now I wonder what you both must be doing under the table." We heard a voice before quickly sitting straight.

And next normal thing we knew, our heads bumped against each other.

"Oww...." I groaned as he reacted the same way.

"Why does this day keep getting better and BETTER?" Yoongi made a remark causing me to give him a death glare.

"Oh wow. What were y'all actually doing?" Taehyung smirked.

"It's not even close to what you perverted twats thought we were doing." I replied as I felt Jimin stare at my side profile.

"Okay. As you say....." Hobi smiled before going into his business.

"What is it." I sighed as Jimin tapped on my arm.

"Can I....use your fork?" He asked, his facial expression changing in milliseconds as he made puppy eyes.

Qksiwmskmxjncsz.

"........Fine." I held out my fork to him.

"So you wouldn't feed me?" He made that same expression again, causing me to look at him as if he was high on cheese.

"Shut yo pretty mouth or else I ain't giving you-"

"Okay okay thanks." He chuckled before taking my fork and finishing his meal.

This kid seriously.

I stood up with my plate since I was craving for dessert.

"You're done?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes.

"Yes I am." I kept my plate with all the other used plates before taking a small fresh one for dessert.

The buffet for dessert seemed so appealing I ended up taking 2 chocolate dipped marshmallows, one chocolate mousse slice, one cheesecake slice, one tiramisu slice and a small scoop of ice-cream.

Yes I love sweets.

They were all kinda small sized so I didn't have much of a problem.

As I was about to take some strawberry jelly, I felt someone behind me, waiting for me to finish.

"I see you have quite a taste for dessert." Jimin stated as I turned to look at him.

"I guess I do. I know it's too much but–"

"No it's not. I appreciate girls who enjoy their meal unlike the ones who keep worrying about diets." He rolled his eyes as I ended up grinning.

"I know right. I wonder how do they even their live their lives eating nothing but sweet potatoes and salads." I spoke as I took some jelly and then served him some too.

"Yes yes." He giggled as we walked back to our table, sitting beside each other.

"Omg the desserts look fantabuloustastic. I have to get some byeee!" Jin saw our plates before rushing to get his own.

I sighed, recalling the previous moments.

This was most chaotic lunch time we've had.

Even though I enjoyed every second of it haha.

Author's note: Are you Paris? Because EIFFEL for you~