7: Dream Boy

"Hyunggg~" I entered his room as he turned around before smiling.

"How was your day?" He asked as I sat on his bed.

"It was.....interesting." I replied as he quickly kept the rest of the books before taking a seat in front of me.

"Why did you come back so early? You didn't even wait for meee!" I huffed.

"Oh I had a lot of pending work here since we recently shifted, and I didn't wanna waste time. See? Now my room looks perfect!" He ran his fingers through his hair as Hwayeon's words kept cycling inside my head.

It was bothering me because I wanted to tell him about Hwayeon's dream. He could probably help. Oh well.

"Yeah your room looks nice. By the way....I have 'interesting' news." I gave him a smug grin.

"Go ahead. " He yawned.

"You know Hwayeon right?" I asked.

"That neighbor who you always visit? Yeah why?" He stated.

"Weeeellll, today during break, she told me something you won't believe." I spoke as he raised his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked as I unleashed every single detail she told me.

Oh Hwayeon....you don't know what's coming for you.

I mentally cackled as Jimin hyung sat there, his eyes bulging out.

"Are you.....seriously serious?" He squeaked as I nodded.

"OMYGAHHHHH THIS IS INSANE BRO!" He exclaimed as I nodded.

"One cool thing, what she doesn't know is that you're, her neighbour." I said as he sighed.

"I don't even know how am I supposed to react. She doesn't even know that I exist. This is just overall concerning." He stated as I frowned.

"Hyung you've never even seen her in real life. Why not befriend her in college huh? I just wanna see her reaction lmao." I chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not interested in making new friends besides, Jungkook is enough for me to handle......" He stated as I nodded.

"I knowwww but don't you wanna see how she reacts when she sees the man of her dreams in front of her?" I asked excitedly.

"Um....you're right. It's not everyday you get opportunities like these. Fine. I'll try to befriend her." He smiled as I showed him a thumbs up.

"That's MA BOYYY~" I ruffled his hair aggressively.

"YAH COME BACK-" He yelled as I sprinted to my room, laughing loudly.

Today was a good day.

Jimin's POV

What the actual heck just happened?

That Hwayeon girl dreamt about me? Twice!?

How is he so sure if it's me or someone else?

That's just so insanely cool but weird.

I decided not to be a creep and disturb her by going to her house and befriending her.

I really wanted to know how she looked like though.

Anyway lucky me.

I'd probably see her in college tomorrow. But I won't approach her because as I said, it would be creepy.

I headed towards the balcony to get fresh air.

Looking around, realization struck me that the next balcony could be hers.

There was no way I would let her see me. Not yet anyway.

Suddenly I noticed someone quickly walk up and draw the curtains close.

Aw man.

I saw the silhouette fade away as the lights switched on.

Hmm. I shouldn't be so interested. What the frick is wrong with me.

I decided to stop acting like a stalker and continue my work.

Hwayeon's POV

After the curtains were closed in every room, I went upstairs to my own room and shut the door.

I took a nice long shower and changed into comfy clothes before hopping onto my bed and scrolling through Instagram.

Should I continue the search for my dream boy?

"Ew, dream boy?" I cringed at my own thought before opening the explore column.

I began typing.....

Jimi|

Jimin |

Jim|

J|

Chuck it.

I decided to call Namjoon which turned into useless bickering again until a notification popped up.

"Bruh hold on someone just followed me unlike your unpopular ass." I told him as he scoffed.

"Excuuuuuuuse-beep." I hung up as I laughed out loud.

He's soooo gonna kill me later.

Anyway, I tapped on the account wondering who could it be.

I never got much requests unless I found a new friend or maybe my friend's friend.

And damn....this guy's pictures were so aesthetic.

I simply followed him back because I liked the way he took his pictures

Jams? That's his name? Who keeps their name Jams?

I chucked at the thought before scrolling down my home page, wondering if I would ever find Jimin.

"Why do you even care......it's just a dream." My mind said.

"But dreams always mean something. And this could surely mean something." My heart said.

"UGH I'M SO DONE." I groaned before switching off my phone.

I was about get some peace until my phone rang.

I SWEAR TO-

"Yeoboseoyo?" I heard a voice speak as I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes Beomgyu?" I answered calmly.

Author's note: I bet y'all went to insta and searched up for pjm95 😏😂 well yes it is a real account but I edited a lot of things lmao.