Chapter 3

Izumi's pov:

After two weeks of preparation, I'm finally ready to go to Japan. I asked Charlie to watch my house every weekend so she could make sure it wasn't broken into. I had two luggages ready for the trip, one luggage had my clothes. I packed three jackets, five shirts, three jeans, two pairs of different shoes that are really comfy, five pyjama shorts, three sports bras, four leggings, two pairs of boots, two dresses for any special occasions, and a hat just in case.

The other luggage had my work things, I packed three different types of guns, amo, the files I will be needing for the investigation, my laptop, the charger for my laptop, extra amo, my passport, my badge, a few knives, and knife holders. I had already made the arrangements for an apartment, that's both spacious and cheap. Once I had everything for the trip, I grabbed my handbag and went out of my apartment.

I called a cab, and I went to the airport. Once I reached the airport, the security allowed me to bring my belognise that had weapons in them, as long as the weapons are on safety then it's fine. Once my bags were put away, in the airport, I grabbed my carry on bag and went to the gates to the planes. I decided to read a book and wait for my flight. When my flight was called, I entered the plane along with the other passengers. I took my seat then waited for the plane to take off.

When the plane took off, I put my earphones on and I listened to some nice music. I soon fell asleep, and I was excited to meet the heroes in Japan. I also couldn't help but wonder what they were doing right now.

Uraraka's pov:

I was arresting the last villain today, it has been exactly seven years since Izumi disappeared from our last fight with the League of Villains. Everyone misses her so much, that things are barely the same without her. Bakugou took it really bad because he found out he loved Izumi for a long time just weeks before she disappeared in the fight. Bakugou stopped being rude and arrogant, he is a lot nicer now. He rarely curses now but at least he doesn't do it infront of children.

Izumi risked her life to save everyone in class 1-A and now everyone just assumes she is dead, Eri misses her too since Izumi was one of the only other people to help Eri calm down whenever she was sad. When Eri found out, she was heartbroken, she cried the entire night. Eri still misses Izumi to this day and has never forgotten about her once in her life. The league of villains were arrested and brought to justice, some retired and started a new life. But that didn't make any of us happy since Izumi was gone

Today everyone from class 1-A and a few of our old teachers are going to the cemetery to pay our respects to Izumi since today is the day she died and we all wanted to honour her memory. "Uraraka, let's go." Iida said and I nodded to him. Iida and I changed out of our heroes clothes, into something more casual and low. Iida and I got into his car, and we went to pick up some flowers from the flower shop.

The ride to the cemetery was quiet and long. Iida and I didn't say a word to each other because it might bring back sad memories. "Hey, I know you miss Midoriya. I do too." Iida said and I shed a tear from my face. When me and Iida reached the cemetery, we saw all our old classmates and they were all sad, no shed of happiness from Ashido or Kaminari, not even a curse word from Bakugou. Izumi's mother was here and she was wiping away the tears in her eyes.

We all walked to the tree where Izumi's grave was and we all sat down. Kaoto, Eri, Shinsou, Present Mic, and Aizawa were here and they were both quiet, then just placed the flowers for Izumi at her altar. We all started praying and talking how things would be if Izumi was still here with us, she would have probably been the number 1# hero in Japan, and she would have married Bakugou. We all miss Izumi so much that it's hard to bring up a conversation about her sometimes.

All might or Yagi gave One for all to Shinsou since he has a higher chance of being an amazing hero and a great symbol of peace. Yagi has missed Izumi so much that he comes to Izumi's grave every weekend to tell her about his day or week. After about two hours in the cemetery, everyone left saying goodbye to everyone and Izumi's grave. We had to get ready in a few days since a detective from America is going to come here and help us with the investigations since we're a bit of a mess.

I was kinda wondering what the detective will look like and what his or her personality is. Apparently they are twenty-three years old and they are very well known in America, the detective is practically famous for his or her skills and quirk. I just hope they're nice and patient because I don't think I can handle someone rude and mean like Bakugou when we were still in school.