Chapter 21

Eight years later...

Izumi's pov:

I was at home cooking dinner, when I heard the door open to reveal my lovely husband, back from his hero work. "Hi Zumi." Kacchan said, he kissed my forehead and I smiled. "And hello Itzuki." Kacchan said gently rubbing my slightly bloated belly with our new baby "Hi daddy, dinner is almost ready." I said and Kacchan nodded, then I heard children running. "Daddy!" Kamara said and Kacchan lifted her up. "Dad, I want up too." Kasui said and Kacchan lifted him too. Kasui and Kamara are mine and Kacchan's kids, they are twins and they are both three years old. Kasui has black hair with a blonde at the end of his hair tips, he has green eyes like me and he has freckles, Kamara has blonde hair with a black streaks at the end of her hair, and she has red eyes like Kacchan. Our oldest son should be here somewhere.

"Hi Papa." Izuku said and hugged Kacchan. Izuku is five years old, he has black and blonde messy hair, his left eye is red like Kacchan and his right eyes is green like mine, and his quirk is like mine and Kacchan. His quirk is called Shadow explosion. Izuku can explode anything using shadows, the more shadow he has the more explosion. And just like me he can teleport anywhere that has a shadow, but he gets really tired if he uses his quirk too much.

Kacchan and I have been married for six years now, we dated for two years and Kacchan proposed on our 2nd anniversary and it was so lovely. At the time Shoto and Matt started dating and after two years they got married. They adopted a girl that somehow had a quirk similar to there's. Charlie is now married to Tom and Charlie is now my sister-in-law, they also have a son named Lee. My adoptive family met my biological mother and we are one big happy family. I'm still a detective, both well known in America and Japan, I have to travel from America and Japan to do my work, but I don't mind and neither does Kacchan.

We asked Rin and Eri to watch over the kids while I'm in America and while Kacchan is doing hero work. Rin is working as a pro-hero, Kacchan and I adopted her, so she could be with us. Eri is working as a recovery girl in U.A. Eri is now dating Kato who is also a pro-hero, and they are pretty happy together.

When dinner was ready, we all had dinner together and it was great. When dinner was over, me and Kacchan did the dishes, the kids were just watching some tv, it was soon their bed time so me and Kacchan tucked them into bed. When me and Kacchan were done with putting the kids to bed, we decided to do a little dancing. Kacchan and I started dancing to the music of our favorite song, and we left the melody of the song guide us in our dance. I rested my head on Kacchan's chest and he smiled at me. "I love you, Izumi." Kacchan said, I blushed a bit and smiled. "I love you too, Kacchan." I said, then we kissed a bit and I'm happy that I chose Kacchan as my husband. "I can't wait to be with you till the day we die." Kacchan whispered and I smiled because that was what I wanted. This was life and it was perfect for us.