Chapter 8

Izumi's pov:

We were all back in the meeting room, I was still holding the dog in my arms since he was just adorable, even though the dog is Katsuki he is still really cute. "So can you tell us what you did to our friend?" Mr. Ojiro asked and the little girl frowned. "I accidently turned him into a dog. My quirk is Puppy fiction. I can turn anyone into a puppy by hitting them with a light blue light." the girl said and she was really sad. "How long does this last?" Ms. Yaoyorozu asked. "About a week." The girl said and I put Katsuki down on the floor but he just sat near me.

"So what will happen to Bakugou while he is a dog?" Mr. Kirishima asked and the girl looked at me and saw Katsuki sitting beside me. "Well he will mostly act like a dog, but he will also stay the same a little bit." The girl said and everyone looked at Katsuki sleeping by my legs. "So is that all?" I asked and the girl nodded. "Yes, now if you will excuse me. I have to go." The girl said and she left. "Well we should probably discuss who should take care of Bakubro." Mr. Kirshima said and everyone looked at me.

"What?" I asked and everything was quiet for a minute. "Um, if it's not too much to ask. But can you watch Bakugou?" Mr. Todoroki asked and I raised my eyebrow. "Bakugou is very stubborn sometimes. For some reason he wants to stay close to you and if we try to take him away from you. It's most likely possible that he will bite us and go back to you." Mr. Ojiro said nervously, then demonstrated.

Mr. Ojiro used his tail to take Katsuki away from me and he ended up getting bitten. "Ow! You see?" Mr. Ojiro said and I nodded. "I don't mind watching Mr. Bakugou for the week." I said sweetly and picked up Katsuki. "Thanks, we owe you big time." Ms. Hagakure said and I nodded. "We should probably take you to a pet store so we can get you some things for Bakugou." Ms. Uraraka said and that was a good idea.

We all left the police station, I was carrying Katsuki with my right arm, while my left arm was holding a bag that had Katsuki's clothes in it. Ms. Uraraka, Mr. Iida, Ms. Ashido, Ms. Yaoyorozu, and Mr. Kirishima showed me to a pet store not too far from the police station or my apartment. "Bakugou likes to train a lot so you're going to need a leash and collar for running." Ms. Uraraka said and gave me a red leash and collar that were perfect for Katsuki.

"What does Mr. Bakugou like to eat?" I asked curiously. "Well he really likes spicy food but since he is a dog, we'll have to go with dog food for now." Mr. Kirishima said and gave me a small bag of dog food. "You know, I'm more of a cat person, I'm not really into dogs." Ms. Yaoyorozu said and looked at Katsuki. "Really? I actually love both cats and dogs." I said and scratched Katsuki behind his ears. After a little while longer of shopping, we all paid for the stuff we bought and said our goodbyes to each other.

"I guess it's just you and me now Katsuki." I said sweetly, and Katsuki started liking me on the face. "Hehe, hey cut it out." I giggled then started walking back to my apartment. When I got back to my apartment, I turned on the lights, and closed the door behind me. I put Katsuki down and he was exploring my apartment. "Wait here, ok?" I asked, then I went to take a quick shower and changed into black pajama shorts, and a red hoodie.

I went back to the living room where I left Katsuki, and he was sleeping on the couch while curled up into a ball. I smiled then prepared some food for him, I wasn't hungry tonight so I would just do some research and watch some tv. I get the food bowl ready for Katsuki and grab a handful of dog food then place it in the food bowl. I placed the food bowl down, then Katsuki smelled the dog food and ate some. I laughed a little on how silly he ran but it was still cute.

I grab another food bowl and add some water in it. I placed the food bowl next to him and he drank some water. I grabbed some files and started researching some of the villains and writing down weaknesses on how to defeat them. While I was doing the research, Katsuki jumped up my lap, he curled up into a ball and watched me work. "Hehe, I guess you like watching me work huh?" I said then continued writing. After an hour of writing, I put away the files in a neat stack and I look at my clock. It was 7:39 p.m. and it was still pretty early.

I picked up Katsuki and I went to the living room, and sat down on the couch. I turned on the t.v. and started watching practically anything to pass the time. Katsuki was awake again, he sniffed my hand and crawled under my hand. I started to gently scratch his ear. I started watching a cooking show, when I got a call from Charlie. I answered the call and I could hear Charlie happy. "Oi, Zumi, how's Japan for ya?" Charlie asked and I laughed. "It's great, I was able to help solve a few cases and I'm a little caught up with the other investigation's here." I said, then Katsuki started barking.

"Wait a tick, did you get a mut aye?" Charlie asked and I giggled. "No, one of the heroes got turned into a dog, so I have to take care of him until he turns back to normal." I said as I tried to calm Katsuki down. "I see, well. I just called to say good morning to ya." Charlie said and I smiled. "Okay, well. Goodnight to you too." I said, then Charlie ended the call and I looked at Katsuki, he was giving me a confused look and I just patted his head.

"Come on, time for bed." I said, Katsuki jumped off my lap and seemed excited to go to bed. I walked to my bedroom, then Katsuki jumped up my bed and spinned around. I laughed a little. I sat down on my bed and I laid down. I pulled the blanket over me and Katsuki slept beside me in my bed. Katsuki moved close to me and I held him in my arms, I soon fell asleep and I had another dream about the young blonde child and we were playing again.

"Come on let's go." The ash-blonde boy said and I followed but I could hear another voice. "Kacchan, wait for me." I heard someone say but I couldn't see them anywhere. "K...Kacchan?" I said and I felt happy when I said that name. "Why?...Do I feel like I know that name?" I thought to myself. I started to hear the name over and over again in my head and it didn't seem to stop.

I woke up and I sat up quickly, I was breathing heavily and sweat was running down my face fast. Katsuki woke up and he started rubbing his head against my arm while whimpering a little. "It's nothing, I'm sorry I woke you up." I said then lied back down, with Katsuki close to my chest and I fell asleep again, this time I didn't have a dream about anything.