Chapter 7

Urarak's pov:

It has now been three weeks since me and others found out Izumi was alive, I never knew she is so good at being a detective. We were all discussing what Izumi was able to find out and she did it so fast with time she's already been here. We were having a short meeting with Izumi and she was explaining everything she was able to find out. 

"From what I was able to figure out, Dr. Garaki gave a drug that can temporarily take away a hero's quirk to his colleague Haro Jinjing who died eight months ago. In his file it was said that he had worked with three other people that are villains. Two of them are currently in jail but the other is still out there, he is creating and selling the drug to the villains." Izumi said and her information gathering is incredible. "I wasn't able to get a name from him but apparently he goes by the codename Tokyo." Izumi said, and that part was very interesting.

"There are two possiblities for the codename, 1. He could be just calling himself that to confuse the police, or 2. He is in Tokyo." Izumi said and we all nodded. "So what are we going to do about it?" Iida asked and I was wondering that as well. "I've already contacted the police in Tokyo to keep a close eye on any suspicious activity, so for now we should wait and I've also asked Chief Tsuragamae for the police's assistance so they will be keeping a close eye on any recent villain activity on what they do and how they do it." Izumi said firmly.

"So the best thing for us to do is observe and report back what we each know about the villains." Izumi said and we all nodded. After talking a bit more the meeting was over and we were all allowed to leave. Izumi collected her notes and files, she was about to leave when I walked up to her. "Hey Mido- I mean Toshiro." I said nervously even though I was sad that I lost my best friend. "Hello Ms. Uraraka, what can I do for you?" Izumi asked with a smile and I missed her smile so much.

"I just wanted to ask what you do? I mean, you must be a little lonely when you work or stay at home." I said with a nervous smile and Izumi smiled brightly. "I actually don't mind being alone, sure it's a little too quiet but I like it like that, it helps me concentrate on reading." Izumi said and she didn't like being alone before. "If there is any other question you liked to ask me, give me a call." Izumi said and gave me a card with her number on it. "Goodbye Ms. Uraraka." Izumi said, then left the meeting room, to speak with a police officer.

"Okay." I mumbled to myself, then I walked to the others. "I'm guessing the talk went okay?" Momo asked and I nodded. "On the bright side we have her number so we will be able to contact her now." Ashido said and I slightly nodded. When everyone put on their disguises, we were about to leave the police station when bright blue light was coming at us. We all ducked down but the light hit Bakugou.

"Bakugou are you-" Before Kaminari finished, Bakugou's clothes were on the ground and we all saw a cute blonde puppy. "I"M SORRY!" we heard someone yell, and it was a little girl with blue hair, icy blue eyes. She had puppy ears on her head and she was wearing a blue and white dress. "I'm so sorry about that. I didn't mean to activate my quirk, it was an accident." The girl said and she bowed down to apologies.

"It's okay, but can you tell us what you did to our friend?" Momo asked and before she could speak, Iida spoke. "Where is Bakugou?!" Iida said, we all whipped our heads where the pile of Bakugou's clothes were and he was gone. "You can tell us what you did later, right now we have to find Bakugou!?" Kirishima said and we all went back inside the police station and told the officers what happened and they all started helping us look for Bakugou as a puppy.

While we were looking we heard barking, we immediately assumed it was Bakugou. We followed the sound and saw Bakugou being carried by...Izumi? "Oh, hello everyone. Does anyone know who this dog belongs to?" Izumi asked and this was going to be a long story.