Chapter 4

Izumi's pov:

I woke up to a bumpy landing, I opened my eyes to see that we finally made it to Japan. Everyone was getting their carry on bags, and they all started to leave. I grabbed my handbag and I left the plane. I went to get my luggages, and I got everything ready. Once I got my luggages, I called a taxi and went to the place where my apartment was. During the ride the driver was looking at me really weirdly. "Excuse me but I hope you don't mind me asking. But where are you from?" The driver asked and I smiled.

"I'm from San Francisco, America." I said sweetly. "I see, is anyone from your family from here?" The driver asked and I shook my head. "No, but my dad is from Tokyo but moved to America." I said and looked out of the window. "I see, I kinda thought I've seen you somewhere before." The driver said and I giggled a little bit. "Yeah, I get that alot." I said sweetly. After a few more minutes of driving, the driver pulled over and I was now at the apartments where I would be staying for either five or six months.

I paid for the ride to the driver and he helped me get my luggages down.  I walked to the front desk, I signed the papers then paid for the rent for six months, I also told the front desk that I would pay extra if I stayed longer. The front desk gave me the keys to my apartment, I thanked him and took the elevator to the sixth floor.

I opened the door and my apartment looked really nice. The walls were painted black and white, the kitchen was nice and tidy with an island for it, the living room had a nice sofa and coffee table, the Tv also looked great, and the bedroom was quite big and perfect. I decided to unpack my things and hide some of the most important files into a secret drawer in the bedroom. I was unpacking all my things for three hours, when everything was unpacked I was completely exhausted.

After taking a break, I made dinner for myself and I started reading Mr. Bakugo's file, something about his file made me want to understand him more. As I was reading his file I heard the voice again. "Deku, come on. You better not have overslept again." The voice said and my head didn't hurt this time. "Izumi, let's go to the mall today." Another voice said and it sounded like a girl. "Deku/Izumi!" The voices said and this time there were multiple voices shouting and I didn't recognise any of them. I was starting to have a bit of a head-ache but at least it wasn't as bad as before.

I looked at the clock and it was already nine o' clock. I put away all the files and went to bed. The dream I had this time was with a little boy with blonde spikey hair, his eyes were scarlet red, he seemed like about the age of five and we were playing together. This felt like I've experienced this before but I didn't know where. "Maybe this is one of my past's memory." I thought, then I continued to play with the blonde boy and I felt like this is something I wished would last forever.