Chapter 15

Izumi's pov:

I was arresting another group of undercover villains, for attacking innocent people with Kacchan and the police. It has now been two weeks since I brought Rin into my care and it seems like her family does not want to take her in, because they don't want a 'villain's' child in their family. So Rin has been put under my care permanently, and Rin seemed happy because she said her family never loved her or her mother, but they did love her father. Matt and Charlie are visiting on almost every weekend and they let Rin call them Auntie Charlie and Uncle Matt.

Today's Rin's first day at a new school and I needed to pick her up soon. "Okay, that should be the last one." I said, then placed the quirk cancelling cuffs on. "Thanks for the help Kacchan, I think the police can take care of the villains now." I said and Kacchan nodded. "Are you going to pick up Rin?" Kacchan asked and I smiled. "Yeah, it's almost time for her last class to end so I need to pick her up soon." I said and Kacchan smiled.

"Let me accompany you, I'll just change and we can go." Kacchan said and I nodded. I waited for about five minutes near the men's room, and Kacchan came out in brown sweatpants, a black tank shirt, a dark green jacket, a black beanie, and he was carrying a duffel bag with his hero clothes. Kacchan and I started walking to Rin's school, luckily it wasn't too far and it was just a ten minute walk. Kacchan and I talked for a bit, then we reached Rin's school and just in time, Rin was leaving the school with two kids at her age.

One is a boy, he had black hair, black eyes, he was wearing a red hat with yellow small spikes, red shoes, and a school uniform. The other was a girl and it was Eri, the last time I saw her was a few months ago. Rin saw me and ran to me. "Izumi." Rin said, then hugged me. "Hey Rin, how was your first day here?" I asked and Rin smiled. "It was really good, I made two new friends." Rin said, then the two came, and I noticed that Kacchan turned a bit pale. "Hi, I'm Kato Minyaro and this is Eri." Kato said, with a bright red face and I smiled. "Hello, I'm Izumi Toshiro. It's lovely to meet you both." I said with a bright smile.

"Eri!" Someone shouted and their voice sounded tired. I turned my head to face the person who was calling and it was a tall slim man, he had shoulder length black hair, tired eyes, really pale skin and a scarf around his neck. He was wearing dark clothes and he looked like he hadn't slept in weeks. I knew it was Shota Aizawa. Beside him was a man with really long blonde hair tied into a bun, he was wearing bright clothes, and he seemed really ecstatic. When the two men saw me, their faces turned really pale. Mr. Aizawa was rubbing his eyes and looked back at me.

"Eri, I see you made a new friend." The blonde said, and he seemed nervous. "Hey Present Mic, it's been a while." Kacchan said and he was sweating a bit. "Izumi, these are my old teachers from my time at U.A." Kacchan said and I smiled. "Nice to meet you both." I said sweetly. "Um you know, I just remembered that I need to talk to you both about something important. Right now. Let's go." Kacchan said, then he dragged Present Mic, and Mr. Aizawa somewhere, and he said he would be back later.

"Hmm, I wonder what they are going to talk about." I thought then I noticed Kato staring at me. "Kato can you show Izumi, the trick you showed me?" Rin said and Kato nodded. Kato pulled out his, then water came out of his hand and it formed a cube. "Aw, that's adorable." I said and Kato blushed. I was kinda wondering what Kacchan and the other two men were doing, whatever they were talking about must be very long.

Katsuki's pov:

I dragged Aizawa, and Present mic around a corner and made sure Izumi didn't see or hear us. "What the actual heck is going on!? Why does someone have Midoriya's face!?!" Aizawa whispered yelling, trying not to make a scene. "Look, long story short. Izumi was able to survive the fight from seven years ago and somehow ended up in America. Her name is now Izumi Toshiro, she has no memory of anyone or anything from her past here, but she is remembering a little bit, and she is America's most famous detective and is working here for a while." I whispered fast, and Present Mic face palmed himself.

"Ugh. How are we supposed to tell this to Yagi?" Aizawa groaned out and I sighed. "Just try not to know her. It's bad enough she gets head-aches almost everyday and nightmares, she does not need this to stress her out." I whispered. "What do you mean?" Present Mic asked and I cursed myself for saying that. "I'll explain that later, but right now, just act normal and don't say anything from her time at U.A. at all." I said, Present mic and Aizawa slightly nodded then we went back to the school and saw Izumi showing Eri, Kato, and Rin her shadow quirk tricks.

"Oh yeah, she also no longer has One for all, but she now has a new quirk." I added, Present mic and Aizawa's jaws dropped down. "Yeah, this is going to be hard to explain Yagi, when he finds out." Present mic said, then we all went up to them. We each said our goodbyes to each other. Me, Izumi, and Rin, went to the park for a little bit, then I walked Izumi and Rin back to their apartment. Izumi asked me if I can stay with them for a while since we were both off duty after fighting those undercover villains. We all started watching tv. And after a while, me, Izumi, and Rin started to make dinner together.

While we were cooking, Izumi nearly fell down, but I grabbed her waist and faces were just inches away from each other, and we both blushed. "Sorry." I said, then helped Izumi up and we continued to cook. After cooking for a while, we all ate dinner together, it was nice to have dinner with Izumi. I probably should have told Shittyhair that I wasn't going to eat at the apartment but I'll do that later. When dinner was over, I helped Izumi with the dishes while Rin did the homework she was given.

I texted Shittyhair that I was going to stay at Izumi's place for a while, and he I should have guessed that he kept sending me text messages that were about not to do 'it' on Izumi, since he was staying for me for awhile at my apartment, since he got injured in a fight with villains last week. As if I would in her condition, I am not going to do something she doesn't want to do. Izumi and I started watching t.v. Rin went to her room and went to bed early. Izumi and I were watching a show for about two hours. I was about to tell her I was going to leave, when I felt something heavy on my shoulder. It was Izumi, she fell asleep on my shoulder.

I blushed a little because she looked so cute while she was sleeping. I picked up Izumi then carried her to her room. She was surprisingly light, I guess she must work out a lot as a detective. I entered Izumi's room and gently put her down on the bed, I was about to leave when I felt Izumi grab my hand. "Please don't leave." Izumi mumbled and I smiled. "Okay." I whispered, then took off my jacket and lay down beside Izumi. I held her close to my chest in my arms and I started to hum a song, I used to hear when me and Izumi were still kids.

I kissed Izumi's forehead then eventually fell asleep with Izumi and I felt happy to know I was close to someone I love the most.