Chapter 9

Izumi's pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I opened my eyes and it was 6:00 a.m. in the morning. I sat from my bed and stretched a bit. I got out of bed and Katsuki was stretching a bit, while I was changing into my running clothes. I wore a red and black sports bra, a black jacket, black leggings and white socks. I grab Katsuki's collar and leash then I head to the door. Katsukie was following me, when we reached the door Katsuki was running in circles.

I put the collar on him and we went outside the apartment, I left with my apartment keys, and my phone. Katsuki and I exited the apartment and we started running through the streets and soon to a park, the run was nice and peaceful. Katsuki is well trained and he is behaving really well, we were running for about an hour. We were in a nice neighborhood, I didn't even realise we went this far when I saw a nice house.

Me and Katsuki were about to go back to the apartment when Katsuki somehow got out of his collar and started running. "Katsuki! Get back here?!" I shouted then I started chasing after him, I started running after him and he stopped at a big house-like mansion. Katsuki was barking happily and jumping in front of a tall man with dark golden hair, and glasses. I ran up to the man and grabbed Katsuki. "I am so sorry sir. He somehow got out of his collar." I said and bowed down.

"It's fi-" Before the man could finish he saw my face and he turned pale as if saw a ghost. "Um, sir are you okay?" I asked as I held Katsuki in my arms. "I'm fine, you just look like someone I knew." The man said and I smiled. "By the way, your dog seems familiar to me." The man said and I laughed a little. "Actually, this dog is one of the heroes that got turned into a dog by accident." I said and Katsuki barked happily.

"His name wouldn't happen to be Katsuki Bakugou would it?" The man said and I nodded. "Yes, how did you know that?" I asked and the man smiled. "Katsuki is my son, I was actually wondering where he was. I know he now lives on his own but me and his mother call every now and then." The man said and I smiled. "My name is Masaru Bakugou, would you like to come inside? My wife is inside and I'm sure she should know what happened to our son." Mr. Bakugou said and I nodded.

Mr. Bakugou led me inside his house and it was really beautiful. "You have a lovely home." I said, while holding Katsuki in my arms. "Thank you." Mr. Bakugou said and he showed me to the living room where his wife was. She had long blonde spiky hair that looked similar to Katsuki, she was wearing a white shirt, a black skirt, and a purple jacket. She was holding a plate, but when she saw me, she dropped the plate and shattered the plate into hundreds of pieces. Her face turned pale and she was frozen in place.

"Um honey, can we speak for a minute." Mr. Bakugou said, then led his wife to another room. "You can take a seat in the living room, I'll take care of the broken plate later." Mr. Bakugou said and left the room. I put Katsuki down on the sofa, and I cleaned the broken plate pieces with my quirk, since Mr. Bakugou and his wife might accidentally step on it by accident. I sit down on the sofa, and check my phone really quickly. I found out that the chief is giving me a week off from work since Bakugou's a puppy right now, but I can still do some research.

Mr. Bakugou and Mrs. Bakugou, came back and didn't see the broken plate pieces. "So you work with the police?" Ms. Bakugou asked and I nodded. "I work as a detective in San Francisco, I am here to help with the investigation's here until the crimes of the villains can be put behind bars." I said firmly and Katsuki barked sweetly. "And yes, this dog is your son." I said, and Katsuki barked a bit. "I see well, would you like something to eat? We were just about to make breakfast." Mr. Bakugou asked and I shook my head.

"As lovely as that would be, I must head back to my apartment to do some research." I responded and stood up from my seat on the couch. "We understand, Katsuki, you better be a good boy to this woman." Mrs. Bakugou said and Katsuki barked, then I laughed a bit. Mr. Bakugou showed me out to the door and I started walking back to my apartment. I walked to a large shadow, then activated my quirk, and I was teleported back to my apartment with the lights off. I put Katsuki down on the floor and he started running around the place.

I prepare some dog food for Katsuki, I place the food bowl down and Katsuki starts eating the food. While he was eating, I started preparing some breakfast for me. Once my breakfast was done, I started eating and pulled out a file. As I was reading for an hour, I was already done with my breakfast and I started doing the dishes. Katsuki was sleeping by the couch and I started humming a sweet song. When I heard the water rushing, I heard voices in my head again. "Sweetie, you don't have to carry all those water bottles." A woman said and her voice was so familiar.

"Don't worry auntie, I can do it." a little girl said and her voice sounded like mine a little bit. My head started hurting again, and my head felt like it was spinning. I turned the faucet off and I took a seat, I was looking directly at the floor, I placed my hands on my head, and my eyes were closed tight. "Kacchan, come on!" I heard the voice of a kid say and my head was hurting so much. I grabbed some of my medicine and took it with some water.

My head stopped hurting but I was still in a bit of pain. Katsuki woke up and saw me having a painful headache, he jumped up to my lap and tried to comfort me. "It's okay, I was just having a head-ache, nothing to worry about. I promise." I said but I guess he didn't believe me. Katsuki started whimpering and rubbing his head against my hand. I smiled and just picked up Katsuki then placed him down. I continued cleaning, then went to take a bath. Once I was done showering, I changed into a pair of black sweatpants, and a green shirt.

I sat down on the sofa with a few files and my notebook, Katsuki jumped up the couch and sat down beside me. I enjoyed someone's company, it was nice to have someone around. Even if they were currently a dog at the moment, it was still nice.

While I was doing some work, I kept thinking about the name I heard. "Kacchan." I mumbled, Katsuki heard what I said and he seemed excited when I said that name. "Kacchan? You like that name don't you?" I asked and Katsuki barked happily. "I guess, I'll take that as a yes." I said and Katsuki licked my cheek. "So do you want me to call you Kacchan now?" I asked and Katsuki barked happily. "Okay, then. Kacchan it is." I said and he started licking me. "Haha, cut it out. That tickles." I said, and after a while I started getting used to the new nickname and I actually liked it. I started to write down a few more notes on people's quirk and read a few more files. Kacchan helped me collect a few papers that fell and I loved his company so much.