Chapter 13

Izumi's pov:

It was the next day and I watched as Mr. Jinjing, and Mrs. Yaro came into the interrogation room and they seemed a tiny bit nervous. Kacchan and Ms. Uraraka were still processing what they just saw yesterday, so I will have to handle this. "Detective, Is there a reason why we are here?" Mr. Jinjing asked and I just gave out a cold stare. "I think you both know why you are here." I said, and took out a file. "You are both being chared for the murder for Mr. Yaro, along with crime in villainy." I said, and that shocked Mr. Jinjing and Mrs. Yaro.

"I'm sorry, but what makes you think that?" Mrs. Yaro asked and I just raised my eyebrow. "Well for starters we found bleach all over Mr. Yaro's desk in his office, along with a baseball bat, in his office. And there are only three types of people that have access to Mr. Yaro's office." I said and they both started to sweat. "Workers who are in a close high position to Mr. Yaro's, his secretary, and family members. Which you two happen to be." I said and read a small part in the file. "Not to mention we found out that you are both villains, and we have found video proof of both of you murdering Mr. Yaro." I said and I played the small recording on my phone when I was watching the video of Mr. Yaro being murdered.

The recording only had a small part but it was enough to make Mrs. Yaro and Mr. Jinjing nervous and scared. "You both killed an innocent man who was trying to save thousands of lives. So just make it easy for both of you. And write down everything you did." I said, gave Mrs. Yaro and Mr. Jinjing a yellow notepad and a pen. "If I do. Will you watch my daughter for me? She has no one other than me and she seems to like you a lot, even though she just met you yesterday. So could you just watch her until her grandparents can take her in?" Mrs. Yaro asked and I nodded. "Very well." I said, then Mrs. Yaro started writing but Mr. Jinjing didn't write anything and made a run for it.

"Hey get back here?!" I said, then I handcuffed Mrs. Yaro to the table. "I'll be back soon." I said then disappeared in the shadows, and I was now right infront of Mr.Jinjing. I grabbed him with a shadow whip then I called for some assistance. "Can someone please help me over here!?" I shouted then some policemen started helping me and I put the quirk cancelling handcuffs on Mr. Jinjing. "Mr. Jinjing, you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be used against you." I said then the police started bringing him to a temporary cell until this is dealt with in court and I was able to take his shadow before he was taken away.

I came back to the interrogation room and saw Mrs. Yaro wrote everything she did with Mr. Jinjing. When she was finished she gave me the notepad. "Thank you, for your cooperation." I said and Mrs. Yaro nodded. "Now, do you know where Mr. Jinjing kept his plans for the drug? The one that can temporarily take away anyone's quirk?" I asked and Mrs. Yaro shook her head. "No, I don't think he showed me where he placed the plans, but I know it's somewhere in his house." Mrs. Yaro said and I nodded. "Very well. Please write down the name of your daughter and her school, I will pick her up and have to bring her here and tell her the news. Though I cannot promise she won't be mad at what you did to her father." I said and Mrs. Yaro nodded slightly then wrote it down.

"Thank you. You will now be taken to a temporary cell until the court has made its decision on how long you will be in jail for the crimes you committed." I said, and Mrs. Yaro nodded. I uncuffed her from the table and placed the cuffs on her wrist, then started leading her to the temporary cell with cuffs on. I left the cell area, then went to the chief's office. "Ah, Detective Toshiro. I was just about to call you." Chief Tsuragamae said and he went through some files. "Congratulations on solving the murder case so fast." Chief Tsuragamae said and I smiled. "Thank you sir. I assume you have the search warrant I asked?" I asked and the chief nodded.

"Yes, I just received them and I was about to give them to you." Chief said and gave me the search warrant paper. "Thank you sir. I will also be needing some reinforcements, to search through Mr. Linjing's house." I said and the chief nodded. "Oh and there is also this." I said and gave chief Tsuragamae a file that had a list of names from Mr. Linjing. "Mr. Linjing was the man that went by the codename Tokyo. He worked as an employee in a fashion company to draw less attention to himself. This is a list of names and addresses to the villains, he gave the drug to and with this, I think it will be very helpful." I said and the Chief seemed impressed.