amis

amis

Michael got over the fact that he was indeed bottom after a blowjob from Luke. The two lay there in only their undergarments with their limbs entwined. “It’s so weird to actually be able to see you, like, right in front of me,” Luke spoke softly, not wanting to disturb the peace and quiet they’ve kept for a few hours. Luke had his head on Michael’s cold chest, his finger tips going over the soft skin he’s craved for too long. 

Mike knew that right here is where he wants to spend his entire life. He was glad all the waiting paid off, “what do you want to do about us now?”

“I don’t know, we’re not friends. Friends should sleep in another bed. Friends don’t kiss me like you do,” Luke said, looking up at his lover.

Michael sighed, closing his eyes once more. He kept his breathing steady as Luke’s head rose and fell with every inhale and exhale.

Clémence faced Calum through the screen of her phone. She felt comfortable around the older lad, she didn’t feel the need to draw on her eyebrows or fix her hair. She didn’t need to censor herself. It was kind of nice for a change, he was her only friend. 

“My lunch break is over in a few,” Calum sighed. 

“That’s so lame, who even needs a job?” She asked, taking a bite of her cereal. Since it was the end of the trip, it was the end of her cereal as well. Only the gross, small pieces were left in her bowl of almond milk. 

“Oh, you know, everyone.” Calum leaned back in his chair, throwing a wrapper in the garbage can across the room, “did you see that?!” His face was lit up on the fact that he made it.

“Wow, 1 for Calum, 29 for the garbage can,” she sarcastically said, standing up to dump the rest of her meal down the kitchen sink. 

Cal watched her stand up in her penguin-thermal onesie, slightly laughing, “why do I even hang out with you?”

“‘Cause I’m cute,” she answered, still facing away from the camera.

Calum rolled his eyes, “I guess. Anyways, where are the lover boys?”

“Still at Luke’s, I suppose.”

He scrunched up his face, “ew, they’re so old, I can’t believe they did it.”

Clémence sat back down at the small kitchen table, “first of all, you are just as old. Second, you’re acting like you’re twelve.”

“But they’re like my friends, I don’t want to think of them in that way.” Calum picked adjusted his earbuds as started to look through his lesson plan for the next few classes. 

“They’re my dads, it’s even grosser for me.”

“Do you think of Luke as your dad?” Cal asked, looking back at Clémence.

She nodded, “I don’t know why, I know he didn’t raise me. But this last week with him, I just sort of felt it, you know?”

To / Clémence

do you wanna come over to luke’s, we’re probably gonna spend the day here

“Why are you letting your fourteen year old ride a cab?” Luke asked, alarmed, “so many bad things could happen!”

“She’s fine, she’s a smart girl,” Michael reassured him, kissing his lips a few times. 

“Why the fuck is Mike trusting you in a cab?” Calum asked after C read the text.

“Don’t doubt me, I’m intelligent.” She rolled her eyes, answering her father before going back to their FaceTime, “you’re the one who set your friend’s eyes on fire.”

“That was one time!” Calum yelled, “f.uck you, I’m leaving.”

Clémence rolled her eyes as she got up to get ready. 

Luke laid his chest back on Michael’s chest, his lips swollen from their constant make outs. “If Clémence ends up here for college, do you think you’ll move back here?”

Mike sighed, “I’m not sure. I’d like her to go to NYU—or any college up here—but, I’m a single parent, and out-of-state is expensive.”

“I could help you out,” Luke offered, batting his eyelashes. 

Michael laughed, “I’m not letting you do that, she’s my responsibility.”

“Come on, I want to be in her life again as much as I want to be in your life, too. I’m making six digits a year, and I don’t have anything to spend it on.” He rolled on top of Michael, kissing his neck. 

Mike moaned before pushing him off, “my daughter is going to be here any moment, get some clothes on.”

Clémence was let in a half hour later, going straight towards the fridge, “the cereal I had was gross and soggy,” she sighed, not really saying anything to Luke or Mike. 

“I’m not sure you’re gonna find anything better here,” Luke answered, walking down from the loft with his hair quiffed up.

“You’re such a dude,” she sighed, only seeing remains of leftover take out. C turned around, “where’s my father?”

“Getting ready,” he responded, sitting down at his small breakfast table and opening up the newspaper, flipping through the front pages.

“Ew, I don’t want to think about what you two did.” She scrunched up her nose. Her answer was watching a blush rise to Luke’s cheeks. Clémence scanned over the dark bruises on his neck he tried to cover up with a sweater, “did my dad do that?” She spit out, throwing up in her mouth a bit.

“I—I don’t think you want to know the answer,” he responded, biting his lower lip.

“Let me take a picture for Cal,” she laughed, coming closer with her phone in her hands. 

“No!” Luke laughed, standing up and bringing his sweater to cover more of his neck. Skin above his waist line was visible, more hickies appearing. 

“Oh my God, Luke, there’s more on your hipbones.”

“I hate my life.” He covered his face as he sat back down, “you’re a terrible person.”

“I know,” she gloated, going back to the kitchen.

(a/n) friendly reminder there are two chapters left