fun facts!!

hello beautiful human beans, how are you? 

i'm going to start publishing deleted scenes super soon (like tomorrow), but for now, i have a bunch of things that made me laugh because i'm an idiot. 

---

clémence was actually based off of younger me. all the things she said/did were most likely things i said/did. 

i didn't know the difference between walnuts/pistachios/almonds until a few months ago. 

silver is based off of possibly future me because i am ashton af. no, i do not plan on working at a grocery store. i want to be a hella cool musician like she became in friends. i already got that colored hair and piercings. i mean *flips hair*.

my mom was earning her masters when i was in elementary school, so sometimes dad would pick me up. my dad was late 95% of the time and i have so many memoreis of waiting in the office for him to pick me up. 

when i write, if you see something like, "at ___ o'clock," 99% of the time it will be the time i'm writing that sentence. (does that make sense? it did in my head).

in the end of white eyes, michael gets a job at the library then a degree in library sciences, that is what my mom does. she is a librarian lol.

no joke, i am an idiot there are so many connections like this. i hate everything. 

my french titles started out because i always was writing white eyes when i was supposed to be doing french work. sometimes the titles actually mean something and are like a """clue""" to the chapter, but most of the time they're like, "dishwasher". soz.

i have a playlist for everything, from fuck scenes to happy endings, i have a playlist.

white eyes was based off of my cousin's friend who lost his eyesight due to illegal fireworks they were setting off around fourth of july. i was young, maybe six, and i barely remember it. my cousin (fourteen years later) has scars up his arm, and his friend still doesn't have his eyesight and there's a 0% chance he'll ever get it back :-(

fun facts about me as a writer!!

i started writing fics when i was twelve, they were all larry stylinson fics, no shame. 

my dad is an editor (like michael in breathing), and my mom is a librarian, so i have always been surrounded by literature. 

i write a shitload of songs (or poetry until i add some chords in there). i am a singer/songwriter and i add a lot of my songs into these stories, i just turn them into full sentences instead of lines. if you're reading one of my stories and it sounds too poetic, it's probably because it was a song. 

if i am out of ideas, i will write a song about an au. (no joke, like i perform these at gigs and no one realizes i'm singing about a muke au).

sometimes when i'm writing, i think, "how many hearts will this break".

---

ook i don't wanna bore you