donnez-moi amour

donnez-moi amour

Ashton and Silver sat across from Clémence and Michael. Ash was much more broad now, his hair much longer. Silver was a solid brunette, her hair falling off her shoulders in a simple wave. 

“You’re too old, you can’t be my Clémence,” Silver said, shaking her head. The four were sitting in a restaurant, waiting for their meals to come. 

Ash rested his hand around his wife’s shoulder, “I feel so f.ucking old right now.”

Michael sighed, “you guys are so annoying. Everyone we have caught up with gushes over Clémence and not me. So rude.”

“You were never cute,” Silver responded, sipping her cold water slowly, “like, there’s nothing to gush about.”

“That’s what I tell him everyday,” C smiled. She felt comfortable reconnecting with everyone she grew up with. Her childhood was basically hanging out with Michael’s friends, never really had her own friends. 

“Have you caught up with blind boy?”Ashton asked.

“He’s not even blind anymore, but yes, we did.” Michael’s head rose when he saw their food coming to their table. There is nothing more exciting than getting food. 

“Have yah fucked him yet?” Ashton asked, causing Silver to hit him in the chest.
“Ashton!”

“Oh please, Clémence slept a room away from you horny b.astards.” Ashton took a bite from his rigatoni pasta, loving the taste of the fattening Italian meal. 

“Dad, you did not,” C raised her eyebrow, looking at her snickering father, “Dad!”

Silver interrupted, “I had to hear every detail about their relationship, trust me, babe, it’s disgusting.”

Michael’s face lit up into vermillion shades as the thought of Luke beneath him filled his mind. He thought about their intimate moments a lot, it was the best sex he’s ever had, and that can’t simply leave his mind. 

He was still able to hear the small moans and squeaks that filled his ears all those years ago, the way he’d be panting and sweating only minutes in. They molded together like melting crayons. 

Michael simply craved to run his hands down Luke’s body, his soft skin was practically begging to be touched. He remembers the endless love bites he left on the blonde boy’s body. The way his hair was so tussled when they were done. 

Even the after, when Luke would crawl close to Michael, placing his head on the older boy’s chest as it rose and fell with every breath. 

He missed being embraced, he missed being in love, he missed being loved.

“How’s your food?” Ashton asked the group, his own meal half way gone. 

“It’s good to have real food,” Clémence said, “Dad only feeds me frozen pizza.”

“It’s better than pistachios,” Mike responded with an eye roll.

Ashton and Silver broke out in laughter, remembering the great babysitter Luke seemed to be. C didn’t understand. 

“I’m headed to the bathroom, I’ll be back.” Michael stood up, dropping the napkin that was in his lap and placing it on the table.

“Don’t drown,” Silver called back. (Michael flipped her off.)

“Okay, guys, I have a plan.” C placed her hands on the table, moving her food further away, “I need Luke and Dad back together.”

“Are they, like, still really cute?” Silver asked, a smile etched over her face.