4.

I begrudgingly get on the bike and cling onto his red leather jacket.

"Hold on tight." He says. I do so and I hold onto him. "Comfy there, are we? Johnny asks.

"Oh please, shut your mouth and keep your eyes on the road." I point to the road.

He smirks at me as he starts to go faster on the dirt bike. He never listens. "Slow down you idiot!" I slap his arm.

He actually slows down for me. Which surprised me that he did. We're almost to his house. He told me his house is really big so we should have some room. His parents are out of town for the week. He probably has a perfect home life. The golden boy with a silver spoon. How pathetic.

He pulls onto the driveway. A huge house towers in front of me. A small "wow" escaped my lips. Everything just looked beautiful.

"You have a gorgeous house, Johnny." I tell him. "No." He says.

When we opened the doors, it was just as I had imagined, the interior and exterior are both extremely stunning.

"I'm gonna order a pizza, what flavor pizza do you want?" Johnny asks.

"You shitbird, it's not a flavor. It's just a topping." I say.

"You know what I meant idiot." He says.

"Anything." I reply, typing away.

He orders half cheese half pepperoni, or at least I think that's what I heard. He comes back over and lays on the couch. "Don't be slacking, J."

"Alright, Alright. I'm helping." He comes over and takes the computer, reading what I have already. He adds in more information and builds off of it. To my surprise, he understood all of it and helped a lot.

"Okay I just finished up another paragraph." He huffs out air, acting like it was the most painful thing ever. "You're the man, Johnny." I say sarcastically, wanting to beat him up.

"Oh, I know that. But thanks for remind me, love." He says. I roll my eyes at him and continue working.

After we had around 3 paragraphs done, we decided to stop working. The project doesn't call for much, thankfully. The time went by fast, we worked very diligently together and got most of it done. "Oh! Pizza's here!" Johnny jumps up to get it from the doorstep.

We chat over dinner and devour the pizza. Food is needed for energy and energy is needed for dreadful essays.

"What are you gonna be for halloween?" Johnny asked, sipping on his Dr. Pepper.

"I don't know yet. How about you?"

"Skeletons with the boys." He proudly announces. "Dumb." I take another bite of my pizza.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He says softly. He's being really nice to me, but I just always remember how many girls he's probably taken here.

"Sure, but not for too long. I'm sure my mom is gonna be wondering where I am." I say, nervously. I never want her to think I'm abandoning her. I love her so much.

He puts on, "Friday the 13th." I turn my head to the side and cock an eyebrow at him. He smirks at me. "That movie isn't even scary." I say.

"So this is nice." Johnny smiles at me. The space between us on the couch is comical. But it's also intriguing. So much tension.

"I should really get going, sorry." I grimace. I'm nervous that my mom is lonely.

"Okay, no worries. Do you want to come over tomorrow? Or you do you want to do your house?"

"You can come to mine. My mom would love to meet who's been stressing me out." I roll my eyes as I pack up my belongings. His house is so big that I have stuff everywhere. Everywhere but his bedroom.

He smiles and helps gather my stuff together for me. We get on his bike and drive back to my house. We were in the middle of a conversation, talking outside of my apartment.

"Really, Victoria?" Danny says.

"Danny, it's not what it looks like. I was at his house for an essay." I immediately get defensive. Danny is very dramatic for no reason.

"You're telling me that my only friend is with the guy who kicks my ass everyday?!" He shouts. He looks a bit dirty...like he was working.

"God dammit Daniel it was for school!" I yell. Johnny was laughing at my tone. It seems like he's enjoying it.

"Stop laughing, Lawrence." Daniel threatens, making fists. "Don't make me kick your ass again, LaRusso." Johnny gets all up in his face.

"Bring it. Tough guy." Danny says. Johnny punches Danny, making him fall to the ground.

"Johnny, can you stop? The hell is wrong with you?" I yell at him. Daniel gets up and pushes Johnny to the ground.

"I'm not fighting you at 10 o clock at night you weirdo." Johnny yells at Danny.

"This isn't over, Lawrence." Daniel yells out.

"Listen I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt him." Johnny says.

"It's okay, it wasn't a big fight anyway. He was also being an instigator." I brush it off. I don't have time for this.

"I promise I won't hurt him anymore, since he's important to you and you're my partner for the project, so I assume I'll be around here more. Therefore, I will not hit him." He rolls his eyes.

"Thanks. Goodnight, Johnny." I say shyly. Ashamed of what just happened.

"Goodnight."