37.

"It's friday bitches!" Bobby says, sliding down the railing.

"Yes it is," Johnny says with a smile, interlocking my fingers with his.

"Just reminding you guys, and Johnny, we've got karate practice after school." Bobby reminds him, walking backwards and jumping up and down

"You're going to bump into a pole." Susan says, forcing him to walk normally.

"You guys are no fun." He groans.

"Yeah well maybe because it's seven in the morning." Johnny says, rubbing his face tiredly.

"Someone's grumpy." Tommy says.

"Shut the hell up, before I beat your ass again." Johnny says quietly.

"Chill out. I'm sorry that we had a fight." Tommy says.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too but still annoyed." Johnny says.

"Johnny, you're being ridiculous. We're best friends. Don't throw our friendship away because of a fight." Tommy says.

"You're right. But just please promise you'll give it up with Vic." Johnny pleads.

"I'll try, for the sake of our friendship." He says.

"Thanks man." Johnny says.

"Shake on it?" Tommy asks.

"Shake on it." Johnny says, accepting his hand and shaking it with a firm grip.

"Thank god, I couldn't go another day with you two fighting." Bobby says.

"Same." I admit, laughing a little.

***
"Does anyone have gifts picked out yet?" Susan asks.

"No." Bobby says quickly.

"I have no idea what to get you." Susan admits.

"Same though!" Bobby says.

"Wow, you two know eachother soo well." Johnny mutters.

"Fuck off, I bet you don't even have gifts for VV yet." Bobby says with a smile.

"I do in fact. Well some of them I have." Johnny says, slinging his arm around me.

"See, key word: some." Bobby says, doodling drawings with his pen.

"Hey, better than nothing." He says, smirking lightly.

"Since we all have no idea what to get each other, let's do a shopping trip, but we have partners." Susan says.

"That's not a bad idea." Johnny says.

"So how would that work?" Bobby asks, continuously clicking his pen.

"You okay?" Johnny whispers to Bobby. He just nods.

"Bobby, I just explained it." Susan says.

"I didn't hear." Bobby says as he whines a little.

"So, we're going to get into pairs of groups and go shopping for each person." Susan says.

"Ohh, I wanna be with Johnny." He says, smirking at Johnny.

"Bet." Johnny says.

I can't help but laugh at their comments back and forth towards each other.

"Amused?" Johnny asks.

"Yes, in fact I am." I say with a smile.

He rolls his eyes at me playfully, continuing to do his work.

"Meet at the lunch table and then we'll take the names out of the hat and the two groups are the groups that will be shopping for the other people, if that makes sense." Susan says.