21.

I wake up and get out of bed. I put on my slippers and head to the kitchen. "Good morning, honey!" Mom says. I missed this woman so much.

"Good morning!" I say cheerfully.

"Someone called a few minutes ago." She says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Johnnyyy." She teases. I feel my face heat up with a pink shade of blush. I recently told her that we were dating. It's safe to say that she was absolutely thrilled.

"He's coming to get you in 10." She winks.

"Oh gosh, okay." I rush to my room.

Suddenly, I remember it's our first day of training. I'm kinda nervous, but I know Johnny probably wouldn't go so hard on me.

I change into some workout clothes. I'm not exactly sure what to wear to karate. I guess this works.

"Bye mom! I'll see you in a bit, love you!" I call out, as I leave the apartment. 

"Bye! Love you, make good choices!" She says, winking at me. Is she referring to sex?

I see Johnny and the cobra boys all in the car together. I didn't know they were all coming, I don't mind though. This should be fun.

"Lil V!!" The boys scream out, waving frantically.

"Hey boys!" I say smiling, running over to the red corvette. I'll never get over his car.

Tommy's in my seat, so Johnny gestures him to move to the back.

"Hey princess!" Johnny says as he kisses me softly. Johnny's wearing a dark navy blue sweatshirt and some tan trousers. His hair is slightly gelled but messy enough for me to touch it. He looks hot.

"Ah come on, you got that sticky stuff on my lips." Johnny laughs.

"Sorry love." I laugh. Always so dramatic about the gloss.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask Johnny.

"I slept well, thanks for asking!" Bobby says. I laugh and turn to Johnny.

"I slept okay. It took a while since you weren't there." Johnny says. I blush and smile.

I take a glance at Tommy. Tommy's wearing a green fleece with some ripped jeans. His hair is messy. He's looking down a bit, with a small smile when he notices my eyes on his.

"How are you, Tommy?" I ask.

"I'm alright, you?" He asks with a smile.

"I'm good."

"You look so pretty today." Johnny leans over, as he whispers in my ear. I smile hard and look to the side.

"You look cute too." I say. He looks down, and checks his outfit. He's so cute. He had to make sure it was good.

"We're gonna train today at Bobby's house." Johnny says. I nod and smile in agreement.

We get to Bobby's house. His house is almost as big as Johnny's, which is just across the street from Johnny's house.

"Like the casa, V?" Bobby asks, slinging his arm around me.