8.

I wake up in Johnny's guest bedroom. It's Halloween. We can be anything and I would like to be home. I realized he was in the room.

"Good morning, V." He says planting a kiss on my head.

"What?" I say.

"You couldn't sleep in the middle of the night so I had to stay in here. We didn't do anything, though. Don't worry." He assures me, bringing me a cold drink of water.

"Yeah. I guess I did." I soon start to remember what happened. Too much alcohol.

"We have to get to school, V." He says, reminding me and packing my bag up. He's so responsible but not for himself. It's strange.

"I don't have any clothes!" I freak out. I only have that tight dress from the party. That will not do. "Here you can wear my stuff." He says.

He hands me a white graphic tee and some of his mom's jeans. His mom's jeans didn't fit me so we had to tie them and use a tight belt. The outfit was cool overall.

"I don't have any makeup!" I realize and start to flip out. I can't live without my lip products.

"You don't need makeup." He says as he helps me brush out my hair. "Are you always this nice?"

"No." He says quickly.

We get to school and everyone stares at us.
Along with Ali. I wasn't surprised, though. We made a scene. We were drinking. I need to get my priorities straight.

"Hey Victoria." Ali says.

"Hi, Ali."

"Did you sleep with Johnny?" She asks while looking down at the ground.

"No. He took me home after the party. I helped him clean up." I lied. I knew I stayed over. I was drunk. He wasn't gonna get me go home drunk.

"Okay." She says faking a smile. She seems somewhat okay with it, but I'm not sure. She walks away confidently and runs into Danny's arms. They're cute together.

I feel two strong arms come up behind me and hug me. I remove his arms away. "Guess who." Johnny asks. I could tell which one is his voice from hearing a hundred voices at once—cause he's annoying.

"Johnny Lawrence? Or maybe the boogie man." I say. He turns me to face him, smiling.

"Me and the boys are going to be skeletons, as you may know, do you want to be one with us?" He asks. I'm not sure about that. I don't have a costume yet, so that would be good.

"I would like to. But what if we get caught out by Ali?" I was concerned about that, for sure.

"Then just say it's for karate." He makes up an excuse. 

"Who cares bro, You're better than her." Bobby adds it.

I eventually agree to the costumes. "Do the guys know about last night?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah." He says.

"Oh yeah, we know. He wouldn't stop talking about your little make out sesh today." Tommy mocks. "Shut your stupid self up." Johnny smacked him in the head.

"Okay so everyone is going to my house after school and make sure you bring your costumes." Johnny dictates, as usual.

The principal gets on the loud speaker, making an announcement.