16.

I get on my bike and ride over to school. I park my bike in the rack and walk over to Johnny. His hair is done, but still looks slightly messy. His smile is brighter than a million stars and his blue eyes look extra bright today. His black t-shirt reveals his strong arms, and he's got a new silver chain on with a watch. "Are you just gonna stare at me or hug me?" Johnny teases me.

"Can I do both?" I ask, playfully.

I go in for a hug and he wraps his strong arms around me, stroking my back a bit. his hands travelled down to my waist. He squeezed my ass a bit. He was feeling touchy today. This is definitely going to get a rise out of Ali. Daniel will probably get mad too.

"Ali's looking at us." I say, a little nervous.

"So let her stare. Let's put on a nice show for her, maybe she can take a picture with her camera. It'll last longer for her ass." He says, boosting my confidence.

"You guys are official?" Ali asks.

"No, but we're talking." I say.

"You were a rude, backstabbing bitch to me at the country club so I don't want to hear it." I say.

"Whatever." Ali says as she runs off.

"Don't pay any attention to her." Johnny says.

He continues to hold my hand as we walk in the school. Everyone is staring, with their jaws dropped at the sight of our duo. Johnny has his arm around me, still holding my hand. His smile is brighter than the sun at the moment. I get a tad bit nervous from the stares, so Johnny picks up on my body language and rubs my hand in little circles.

"Yes V! You go girl!" Susan says, giving me a quick hug.

"Thank you, love ya!" I say to Susan.

"Love you! See you in class." She says.

"Okay, I think it's time to go now." I say to Johnny.

I sit down next to Danny. "Hey Danny." I say.

"Hey." He says.

"Sorry I didn't know you came over last night." I apologize.

"It's fine. Did you and Johnny have a good night?" He asks.

"Yeah we did. He came over for a little
but then left."  I say.

"Have you guys like done it?" He asks.

Nosy much? I'm not sure why he's asking these questions. It feels invasive. His eyes keep staring at me like he's about to randomly ask me to marry him. He needs to drop it and go back to his own girlfriend.

"No."

"Oh, okay." He says.

"Bonsai trees later?" He asks.

"For sure." I say.

"Vic!" Tommy yells out.

"Come sit with us." He says.

"Okay. Hey girls is it okay if I sit with Johnny and his friends?" I ask, just in case.

"No problem at all! Go have fun!" The girls say.

Johnny walks over and takes a seat next to mine.

"Hey, baby." He says as he kisses my cheek quickly.

"Hey, J." I say.

"You guys are disgusting." Bobby says, pretending to throw up. "Piss off Bobby."

I look at Tommy quickly. He's looking at the ground and his expression looks sad. What's up with him?

"Tommy, you good?" Johnny asks.

"Yeah." Tommy says, faking a smile.

We finish lunch and get released for dismissal.

"Wanna come over today?" Johnny asks.
Crap. I have bonsais with Danny today.

"I can't today. I'm sorry I have bonsais with Danny today."

"Why are you doing something with him?" Johnny asks.

"Because he really wants to do this with me and it looks fun." I remind him.

"But you're mine and mine only. Not LaRusso's." Johnny says softly.

"Uh, alright. Would you maybe want to make them with us?" I ask.

"If that's okay with you guys, then sure." He says.

"Okay great! I'll go ask." I say, running off to find Danny.

"Hey Danny!" I say.

"Oh hey sweets!" He says.

"I was wondering if it would be okay if Johnny makes bonsai trees with us?" I ask.

"Oh. Sure yea." Danny says. He seems mad. He probably thought it was gonna be a one on one date.

"Okay thanks! You're the best!"

"No problem!" Danny says with a smile.

"Hey, you can come now." I say to Johnny.

"Cool. Tell him to get his little ass over here and get in my damn car." Johnny says.

God this is gonna be a long bonsai tree session...

authors note
ooo like a love triangle date lmaoaoa
we don't care ab ali :)
thx for the reads again love y'all
xoxo you're loved

- love author 💗