36.

I flutter my eyes open, waking up on Johnny's chest. His lips parted slightly, his chest going up and down from his breathing. The sun hitting his glowy face.

He then flings his eyes open, stroking my hair softly as his lips crack a smile.

"Goodmorning love." He says as he kisses my cheek.

"Morning Johnny." I say with a smile.

"We've got to head to school soon." He says, whining a bit as he moves the blanket off of us.

I groan a bit due to the loss of warmth.

"Oh my gosh!" He shouts out, as he notices the time on the clock.

"What?" I ask.

"We're late!" He yells, slipping his plaid pajama pants off along with his shirt.

"How late?" I ask.

"We're like in the middle of first period." He says, pulling on his sweats.

"Not bad, but not good." I say, taking my shirt off and slipping his sweatshirt on.

With that, he smirks a little to himself.

"Oh Johnny, let's go we don't have time." I say, pulling on some random leggings that I left there a while ago.

"Whose leggings are those?" Johnny asks, confused.

"Mine. Who else?" I say, laughing a little.

"Yeah, that was a dumb question." He says.

"Anyways, let's go." I say, grabbing my bag.

***
"We're so dead." I say, aggressively putting my makeup on as I use Johnny's rear view mirror.

"No we're not, and also don't worry you're stunning either way. You're too pretty for makeup." He says, smiling softly at me.

I smile at him as my heart skips a beat to his compliments, he could do the littlest things and still make my heart flip.

We're approaching the school parking lot, he roughly turns the steering wheel, making us both shift to the side.

"Sorry." He says quickly, parking steadily into the space.

"Some of the school staff are still in the front of the school, we've got to get past them somehow, without them knowing we're late or that we "skipped"." He says.

"You're right." I say.

We exit the car, and crouch down a little.

"Here, take my hand." He whispers, interlocking my fingers with his as we quickly run past the staff, giggling the entire way.

"Oh, Shit." He says, laughing out of breath as he looks behind him and notices one of the staff chasing after us.

"Get back here!" They call out at us.

We're running through the halls, as fast as we can as we reach our classroom, we're both a giggling mess.

"What do we say to him?" I mutter silently, looking in our classroom.

"It's Mr. Egan, he won't care." He says, opening the door.

"Hey guys! Welcome back!" Mr. Egan says with a smile.