6.

I look at the clock and see that it's time to get up. I groan and get up. 6:00 am is so dreadful. Why do we even need to get up that early? Let me sleep. I need a lot of sleep to deal with Lawrence, his annoying personality at 6:00 am is not ideal.

I put on a pink long sleeved shirt and a pair of overalls. I tussled my hair together and put some lipstick on my cheeks and lips. I had to get going soon or I'd be late. I devoured some scrambled eggs, said my goodbyes to my mother, and head out the door for another torturous day at school.

"Hey, Victoria! Want a ride?" Danny flags me down.

"For sure!"

"So, you and Lawrence?" He asks. Oh my gosh, why does he always bring him up? This is the stuff that gets him in trouble.

"No, we are just... friends." I was unsure of how to answer this. I don't particularly like Johnny but I don't hate him. I just don't like him. "Okay."

"So I have a chance?" He smiles at me.

"Maybe, but don't you like Ali?" I ask. I could have sworn he liked Ali. I mean, does he know the way he looks at her? He literally wants her.

"I don't know. I gotta figure it out." He says laughing a little. Clearly!

Danny parks his bike into the rack and drops me off. This school is annoying. Genuinely. Everyone is so entitled.

Johnny comes up behind me and grabs my hips aggressively. "Hey, Baby." He whispers as he grabs my waist with one hand. The tension is. so. strong.

"Hi Johnny." I reply, not giving him the time of day.

"You look so good today." He is so obsessed.

He looked nice too but I would never tell him. He had a grey sweatshirt on, with a gold cross chain. He also had on some slightly ripped jeans. His hair was a little messy.

"We should go." I say.

"Why though." He whines jokingly.

"People are gonna think we are dating." I say whisper-shouting. "So? Let's give them a show." He whispers in my ear.

"Johnny! Ali and I are friends and she'll kill me." I say. He rolls his eyes and walks away. Is he mad now? Bipolar ass.

"Be careful with Johnny. He's a heartbreaker." Freddy says.

"he's a heartbreaker." This statement was stuck in my mind all damn day.

I have class with Johnny next. Danny too. Great.

"Victoria, did you get number 4?" Danny asks.

"Yeah I did, need help?" I ask. I flirt with Danny and pull my chair closer to his. Johnny observers the situation and kicks my chair hard.

"Is there something wrong Johnny?" I ask innocently. He bites his bottom lip and looks at me.

He throws a note at me.

"stop flirting." - johnny
"no." - vic

He raises his eyebrows at me and shakes his head.

"Class dismissed." Mrs. Johnson says.

"Bye, Johnny!" I wave at him. Just to make him mad. "Wait Victoria!" He yells out.

"Yes?"

"Come to the Dojo. Watch me practice." He says.