25.

Victoria
I wake up, feeling like hell. My eyes are stained with tears and my whole face has mascara stained into it. My body aches and I feel cold.

"How are you feeling honey?" My mom says as she strokes my back.

"Like literal poop." I say, breaking down again.

"It's gonna be okay. But, someone's here for you." She says.

"Okay, who?" I ask, wiping my face off with a tissue.

"Danny." She says.

Danny walks into my bedroom and smiles at me.

"Hey V. I'm so sorry about what happened. I hope you're doing okay. I'm gonna help you out." He says.

"Danny fuck off." I say with my teeth clenched together.

"Vicky, listen to me. I have to explain why I had to kiss you." He says as he sits down on my bed.

"Fine. Start talking." I say.

"So, basically Tommy grabbed me in the bathroom at school and he said if i didn't follow his orders, he would beat me up. And I said no, and he did. He also gave me a black eye. I'm so sorry I had to do that, I didn't want to I swear. He wouldn't stop harassing me." Danny says.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." I say.

"It's alright, but you need to get up out that bed." He says, as he drags me out of the bed.

"Danny, no. Let me mope." I whine.

"Nope. Let's go out." He says with a smile.

"Fine." I say bluntly as I get up.

"Geez, what time is it?" I ask.

"9:00 at night. You slept all day and cried. I waited here till you got up." He says softly.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I say.

"Don't apologize." He says.

"Danny, I need a hug." I say lowly.

"Come here." He smiles and blushes at me.
He wraps his long arms around me and hugs me tightly. He strokes my back slowly and whispers sweet nothings in my ear. I cry into his chest and he runs his fingers through my hair.

"I'm sorry."

"I already told you, don't apologize. It's okay." He says.

"Thank you." I say.

"Of course." He says.

I leave his embrace and walk over to my closet. I change out of my depression clothes into some nicer ones.

"You look very nice." Danny says with a smile.

"Thanks Danny." He smiles at me and we walk over to his new car.

"You've got a car!" I say with excitement.

"Indeed I do!" He says, jumping up a bit.

"Wow this is great Danny! Congrats." I say.
He chuckles softly and we walk over to the yellow car. It was gifted to him from Mr. Miyagi.

"Where are we headed?" I ask.

"Golf n Stuff, if that's okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say softly. That was Johnny and I's first date. I still remember that pretty smile he had on his face. I remember everything so vividly.