39.

warning: spicy at the end, mentions of sex.

"Good morning, sleepy heads!" Bobby comes in, running through the bedroom door.

"Ever heard of knocking." Johnny says, rubbing his face tiredly as he pulls the cover over our bodies.

"Yeah. I just don't knock for you." He says with a laugh. "How nice of you." Johnny replies, with a fake smile.

"Anyways," Johnny says, "Merry Christmas, my pretty girl." as he slips his strong arms around my waist.

"Merry Christmas love." I say softly, kissing his cheek.

"Wait till you see what your gifts are." He says with a smile.

"Oh yeah?" I ask.

"Yeah. I did a damn good job picking them." He says confidently. "So did I." I say.

"Did you now?" He asks with a smirk, caressing my cheek softly. "Well I'll have to see." He says, kissing me quickly.

"Sorry about him," Susan groans, cocking her head towards Bobby. "It's fine," I say, laughing softly.
——-
"This breakfast is amazing Laura." I say, taking a bite into the warm, soft, strawberry waffle. The buttery taste is so good.

"It was my pleasure, honey." She says sweetly.

"We'll do gifts after?" She asks.

"Yeah, if that's alright with you guys?" Johnny asks us.

"I would've preferred six in the morning, but you guys just like to have sex all morning." Bobby says.

"We don't talk about that." Johnny says, choking on his water.

"These strawberries are good, did you do something extra with them?" Bobby asks.

"Not really, I just washed them and put some sugar on them." Laura says, shrugging slightly.

"You're supposed to wash them?" Bobby says, his eyes widing.

"Dipshit." Johnny says, chuckling as he eats his food. "Yeah whatever," Bobby says.

"Are we inviting Jimmy and Dutch over?" Tommy asks. "I'd assume so." Laura responds, taking a sip of orange juice.

"I'll call them up." Johnny says, taking the phone off the wall.

"Jimmy, Dutch! Merry Christmas guys! Are you coming over soon?" Johnny asks.

"Okay great! Sounds good, see you then bye." Johnny says, hanging up the phone.

"They're coming in 10." Johnny says, sitting back down.

"Do you think they've ate yet?" Laura asks.
"Probably." Johnny replies, shrugging his shoulders.
——
"Jimmy, Dutch!" Bobby exclaims, bringing them inside.

"Merry Christmas guys!" Jimmy says, taking a seat on the couch.

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Lawrence." Dutch says, bringing Laura in for a tight hug, planting a small kiss on her cheek. "Watch it Dutch." Johnny sneers, being protective of his mother.

"Merry Christmas, honey." She says with a smile to Dutch, rolling her eyes at Johnny.

"Okay guys, come on. Let's open some presents!" Bobby says, skipping over to the tree.

"You're going to love my gift." Johnny whispers in my ear, grabbing my waist as he pulls me onto his lap. "What are you up to Mr. Lawrence?"

"Who wants to go first?" Bobby asks.

"I'll go." Susan says, stepping up.

"Okay, here you go love." Bobby says, handing her gifts to her.

Susan opens her first gift, her eyes lit up in awe.