22.

I wake up to my alarm, and slam it down like every other day. Danny crosses my mind. I wonder if he's okay. I haven't talked to him much, and I miss him a bit.

"Bye Mom, love you!" I yell out.

"Bye sweetie, love you!" She calls out from the kitchen.

I hear a knock at my door. I hope it's Danny. I miss him.

"Hey, Vic." Danny says.

"Danny!" I say, throwing my arms around him.

"Excited to see me?" He asks with a smile.

"Yes! I haven't seen you in a while, what's up?" I say.

"Ali's been all over with me with dates and stuff." Danny says, scratching his head lightly.
My heart aches at the sentence, for some reason. I know Danny's just a friend but he's my boy best friend and I don't want to lose him.

"Oh nice." I say.

"How's Johnny doing?" He asks.

"He's doing well. He's gonna come get me in a bit, need a ride?" I ask.

"For sure. We need to catch up." He says.

"And listen, I'm sorry for overreacting that day." He says.

"It's okay." I say.

Johnny's car comes roaring in the parking lot. Johnny comes out of his car, and jogs over to us.

"Ah not you! It was better without you!" Johnny says with an annoyed tone.

"Be nice Johnny!" I will say, that was hilarious.

"Good morning to you too." Johnny says, rolling his eyes playfully. I go in for a hug and he wraps his arms around me, putting his chin on my head.

"Aww." Danny says.

"Shut up." Johnny says.

We get in the car and head to school.

"I like that sweater on you." Johnny says, playing with the hem of it.

"Thanks." I say, blushing.

"It does look really pretty." Danny says.

"Thank you!" I say.

"You make a comment like that again I will throw you out of my car Larusso." Johnny sneers at Danny.

"Sorry Johnny. Save it for the tournament." Danny says.

We get to school and park our car. Ali has her eyes on me.

"Hey Vic! Your outfit looks so terrible today!" She says with a fake smile. Cringey to be honest, too original.

"Hey Ali, how are you!" I say, shaking her hand aggressively, with an even faker smile, being as nice as possible.

Johnny's behind me, holding back laughs.

"Amused, Baby?" Ali asks Johnny.

"You wish. I was laughing at my girlfriend who just tore you up." Johnny says, placing his hand on my waist.