Let's Do It Again. Sweetheart! 💕

The story starts when veer comes back to earth..

Bani is shaken to see him sleeping like this.. She tries to wake him up. She slaps his face twice or thrice.. But veer does not respond.
"Veeranshu... Utho.. Please utho.. Tum mujhe aise akela nahi chod sakthe" her sould screams..

Veer is still unconsious... Bani pulls him up and hugs him tightly..
" I said utho veeranshu.. Tumhe uthna hi hoga"

Veer seems to be cursed with some magic casted by chandni..

Bani holds his face near hers and kisses him on his lips..
"Veeranshu.. Utho please.. Kaise rahungi main tumhare bina.. I love you veeranshu"

He wakes up after hearing the three magical words for which veer was waiting to hear from her mouth..

Veer still weak...
" Bani.. Main kaha hun?"

Bani realizes that it's her love that brought him back to life.. It's his desperation to hear those magical words gave him the reason to live again..

Bani holds his face..
"Veeranshu.. Thank god tum theek ho.."
She hugs him tightly..

Veer is still captivated in her hug.. Remembers the steamy night in which they consummated their marriage..

"Waise uss din main oure hosho hawaaz main nahi tha" and grinns..

Bani looks at him suspiciously to understand what he meant..

Veer holds her face closer to himself..
He sees her damp eyes.. He kisses them..

Bani realizes that what he meant by his previous statment..
She tries to run away..
Veer holds her hand.. Before she could leave veer pulls her towards himself..

Bani could sense what he needs from her..
She comes to him..
She goes near him.. She tries to seduce him..
" Tumhe kya chahiye ye mujhe acchi tarah se patha hai veeranshu" and smiles..

"Accha" veer looks at her lovingly..
She tries to unbutton his shirts..
"Tum toh kaafi aage nikl gayi ho sweetheart mujhse" veer grinns..

"Veeranshu, Tum kamzor ho.. Kapde badhal ke so jao.."

She tries to escape by saying this..

Veer holds her hand..
"tchhh tchh.. Sweetheart.. Main aur kamzor kabhi nahi"
He pulls her towards himself..
Bani tries to escape and her saree pallu falls on the ground..

Veer holds the pallu which is fallen on the ground..

He tries to pull it inorder to help her to remove her cloths..

"Veeranshu kya kar rahe ho", Bani screams..
"Wohi jo ek pati apni patni ke sath kartha hai." he grinns..

Now bani is standing with her blouse and saree petticoat.

Veer comes towards her and holds her waist..
"Ab maan bhi jao.. Sweetheart.. I swear main kamzor nahi hun.. Mujhe woh pal phirse jeena hai tumhare sath.. Mujhe phirse apne aap yakeen dilana hai ki woh sab sach tha.. Aur tum sirf meri ho.. "

By saying this he moves closer to her and plants kiss on her arms..
He slowly moves towards her lips which are shining like stars on the sky..

They share a passionate kiss where vani tastes each other completely.

Bani gets hypnotized in his love she starts removing Veer's jacket..
Veer lifts bani up and drops her on the bed gently.. He goes on top her and he help her to remove the hooks of her blouse and the unnecessary cloths which are currently the only barrier between them..

Bani pulls up his shirt while kissing him and unzips his pants..
Veer om the other hand pulls string of her saree peticoat.. And starts gently kissing her belly..
Bani pulls him up and unzips his pants zip inorder to ensure that she is helping him equally.

Bani and veer ensured that there is nothing between them even their cloths.. They hug each other so tightly that even air can not pass between them..

He wakes up and starts kissing her while gently kneeding her bossoms.. she moans as she can feel his touch completely..
Bani bites him on the neck as its very difficult for her to handle the touch..
Veer gently kisses bani every where and he reaches her sugar spot. Where he plants a kiss to mark his territory..
He bites it gently to make her moan..
Bani moans in pain..

He gently pulls his shaft up and inserts into her sugar spot..
He thrusts his shaft slowly into her sugar spot to ensure its less painful.
Once he sees bani is comfortable he starts thrusting again and again.. He leaves needs her bossom to ensure that she gets more pleasure..
Bani calls out for veeranshu

He ensures that she gets enough satisfied with his shaft..

Bani holds him tightly as it was too painful for her yet satisfying and gives him scracthes on his back..and hickey on his shoulder..

Veer smiles..
They slowly and steadily consummate their marriage once again without any doubt being veer's identity. .. Bani keeps her head on veer's arm and looks at him..
Veer looks at her after getting completely satisfied with her.. And plants a kiss on her forehead.. And pulls her closer..
They sleep hugging each other putting a blanket on top. 😉

Author's note:
Guys this is my first os on vani.. I hope you enjoyed it. 😉
Also comment and let me know if you guys want to read os's like these ❤️😃