Photoshoot

Veer -kya hai yaar mera ithna important photo shoot tha upar se woh ladki jiska photo lena tha usne bhi ein moment par na keh diya..aur tu hai ki tera danth dikhane ke liye mujhse hospital lekar agaya..
Ponky-sorry bhai.. kya karu.  Mujhe dar lagtha hai..

Veer -theek hai ja jaldhi kar..

Ponky nods and goes inside..

A girl please suniye mere pass uthna paisa nahi hai ki main apne dad ka ilaj kar sakun..

He over hears..
Bani-mere pass koi job bhi nahi hai abhi... mera sara paisa home loan chukane khatham hogaye.. please i promise main ek mahine main sara bill chuka dungi..
Receptionist-nahi ma'am.. ye hospital hai yaha ye sab nahi chaltha..

Bani is very sad as she don't have money to get treatment for her father.

She goes and sits on a bench that's outside.

Veer goes and sits near her.
Veer- main tumhe paise de saktha hun lekin mujhe bhi tumse ek favour chahiye..

Bani- kaisa favour. 
Veer- mujhe nahi patha tum kya samjhogi.. so i am erotic novel cover maker aur uske liye i have to do some photo shoot. We had a professional artists for that. But looks like they don't  want to do it anymore.

Bani- aapka dimaag kharab hai... main woh sab chi..
Veer- theek hai as you wish.. but incase if you change your mind her is my card.

He leaves it on the bench..

Bani cries out loud.. she calls her relatives nobody picks up her call everyone knows why she is calling.

Bani looks at visiting card which fell due to the wind..
She picks it up.. she dials the number.
Veer-hello...
Bani-main taiyyar hun..

Veer-thank you.. thank you so much...

He asks her to visit his shoot location. She comes to the shoot location which is potentially a well decorated bedroom.

She comes in a salwar which potentially covering her full body.

She goes to receptionist..
Bani-mr veeranshu..
Rece- andhar hai.. aap bani sharma hai na.. woh aapka hi intezar kar rahe hai..

Bani goes inside and sees that its a well decorated bedroom.. with dim light...

Veer- hey bani.. i was waiting for you...
Woh rahe tumhare costumes aur tumhara shoot iske sath hoga..

She looks at a man who is standing with no shirt on his top.

Bani- mujhe tumse kuch akele main bath karni hai..

Veer- oh.. sure.. chalo.. he takes her to the corner.

Bani- pehli bath main ye sab inke sath nahi kar sakthi.. ye mere aur tumhare beech rahe toh accha hoga..
Aur dusri bath mera chehra kahi bhi nahi dikhna chahiye..

Veer- what do you mean?

Bani- kya tum iske jagah le sakthe ho please..

Veer- but bani photo.. kaun lega..

Bani- aaj kal toh photo phone se bhi connected hothe hai na.. you can click it from far..

Veer- but..

Bani - koi bath nahi agar tumhe nahi karna toh theek hai..

Her face displays a sorrowness.

Veer- theek hai promise.. tumhara chehra kahi nahin dikhega aur photo shoot hum dono ka hoga aur main hi karunga..

She smiles..

Veer-taiyyar hojao phir.. he smiles at her.
Bani-thank you!

She goes to her room changes her dress which is a black lingerie.. its sort of transperant from top to waist..
She covers herself and she sees that veer is standing in his blank pant waiting for her..

She comes out and he is mermerized to see her. But he also know she is uncomfortable..

Veer- bani.. i know you have never done before. But i have done it multiple times . So don't  worry i will not cross my limits.. we are professionals here.

Bani nods and smiles..

Veer- so for the first scene wear this...

Bani- ye kya hai..

Veer- mask hai tumne kaha tha na tumhara face nahi aana chahiye...

Bani- okay. She takes it and wears it..

Veer- for the first pose i would be lying on yhe bed.. you have to sit on my chest. And look at the camera.

Bani nods..

He takes his phone.. and sleeps on the bed.

Bani slowly climbs on top of him. He holds her waist.
Veer adjusts his position. And checks his phone to see the angle..

Veer- perfect.. stay like that..

He manages to click the picture..

Veer- maine tumhe sare pictures dikhaunga.. before i give it to clients..

Bani nods.

Veer- okay the next pose is.. we need to bite these strawberry together..

Bani- mathalb..

Veer- ye lo half mask.. isse pehan lo.
Bani wears it..
Veer: i will hold this strawberry from this end.. you need to bite it from other end.

Bani nods.
Veer holds the strawberry in his teeth.

Bani is unable to reach up to his height..
Veer holds the strawberry.. ask her to stand on his foot and wrap her arms around him.

Bani is hesitant at first but she still needs money.
Bani nods
He stands on his foot. Which send jolts across her body..

She bites the strawberry from the other end which slighltly touches his lips..

Bani could sense her body burning.

Veer signs her to hold on and not to leave as he still have to adjust the camera from his phone.
He holds her waist from one hand and operates the phone from other hand..

Bani can see a professional guy in him.
Bani adores him for his professionalism.

Veer signs 1 2 3..
He bends his neck and bani bends on the oppsite side..

Veer sets the time of 10 seconds in his phone. Drops the phone on the bed.
Holds her waist.

Bani's body is on fire..she looks into his eyes..which is so deep..they have mysteries of their own.. she can imagine all the wild things which she should be scared of currently.
Veer seems like calm as an ocean
And they hear a click of camera.
Veer leaves her in un attended state checks the pic..

Veer -not bad.. accha pose aya hai..

She removes her mask and she is still holding onto the strawberry and she smiles at veer.

=============to be continued ======
I see few people still like my writings 🥰
Just wrote a short part. I will write the next part only if i have people wants to read 2nd part 😐
I am so demotivated currently to write anything. 😪