ahem ahem..

Veer saves bani from the accident.. he slowly takes her to the hut which is near by as she seems to be unconsious..
He makes are lye on hay stacks kept inside the hut.
In this bani always thought that veer is the bad guy.. but she realized that he is not. He is like a others. As she saw some people in truck who mentioned that they have to be very careful from veer as he does not know anything. And jai and veer might get offended if they get to know that veer got to know everything. She felt really bad that jai betrayed her. She never believed that jai can do that with her.
She met with an accident post that..

Veer stares at her.. he never so smitten by girls like this.. he always been surrounded by girls but this time its differnt..

He goes and caresses her face.. he always felt that girls are his property no body taught him to take any permission.

He slowly goes near her starts smelling. She smells great.. he smiles looking at her.

Veer sees that her cloths are torned due to the accident..

He silently waits for her to open her eyes..

She opens her eyes and sees that veer is  sitting on the floor waiting for her to open eyes..

"Veeranshu" bani calls

" haan bani.. tum theek ho ab.. " he holds her hand..

Bani smiles in her sleep

Veer is relieved by looking at her.. he was about to leave..
Bani holds her hand.. and starts crying..

" Kya hua bani.. are you fine?" Veer shows his concern by looking at her stage..

" i am sorry veeranshu... i am really sorry" she apologizes.

" Lekin hua kya? " he asks her again.

She starts sobbing more and more.. she hugs him tightly..

" Bani... hua kya" he breaks the hug and cups her face while asking this question..

She wipes her tears..

" Veeranshu.. I love you" she confesses..

Veer face beams with happiness. He never thought that she will fall in love with him. That too so soon.

" Par kyun bani.. tum toh mujhse nafrath karthi thi" his voice had a question..

"Nahin.. main tumse islite nafrath karthi thi kyunki maine socha tum ek bure insaan ho.. main galath thi.. mujhe ye bhi patha chala ki noor ki maut ka zimmedar tum nahi jai tha.. " she confesses ..

He cups her face..

" Par kaise?" Veer fumes ..
She tells him all the truth that she saw in that truck..

" Dad bhi isme shamil the.. maine ye kabhi nahis  socha tha woh aise insaan niklenge" his voice had a regret.

Bani wipes her tears..

"Tum chinta math karo main sab theek kardunga " he assures her by holding her hand..
Bani nods.. even though she is a adi naagin she always wanted some one to assure that everything will be alright..

" Bani tumhare kapde phat gaye hai" veer points out.

" Oh.. " bani exclaims..

She looks around and find a dress but it was too revealing .( chikni chameli costume google it please)

"Ye main kaise pehan sakthi hun" she worries.

"Pehan lo do you have any option" veer question her.

She realizes that she dont have any option..
She wears it while veer was turning other side.