Love or Lust - PT 2

Veer kisses her forehead in order to acknowledge her decision. She hugs him tightly both can feel each other. There are no barriers nothing.

"Veeranshu... tumhe kuch bhi yaad nahi hai" bani says..
" Mathlab sweetheart.. main kuch samjh nahi" veer caresses her lips and says so.

Bani grabs his shirt and wears it she goes and stands near the window starts looking at moon.
Her legs are shivering as its too cold outside..

He puts on his pants and starts walking towards her..
He goes and back hugs her. She still tries to remove his hand but he holds her even more tighter.

"Kya hua sweetheart.. koi problem hai"
Veer shows his concern.

"Veeranshu.. main tumhari biwi" before she completes her statement
He kisses her neck and starts licking it..
Bani tries to control herself.
"I Know sweetheart tum meri honewali biwi ho" veer completes her statement.

" tum samajh nahi rahe ho.. veeranshu"
She jerked him and goes to the other side of the bed.

"Kya hua sweetheart" he goes and tucks her to the wall..

" Kuch nahi" bani ignores her.

" sweetheart.. please mujhse kuch math chupana mujhe patha hai kaise sach bahar nikalwana hai"  veer was firm while making this statement..

Bani rolls her eyes as he does not even remember her.

She starts grabbing her cloths and about to leave..

He holds her hand.. and pulls her and tucks her to the wall..

Bani looks at him with curiousity to know what he is trying to do.

He starts unbuttoning her shirt and now he can only see her tummy and her womenhood.

"Veeranshu  what are you doing" bani shouted again..
" Veer jo kehtha hai karke dikhatha hai " he said firmly..

He starts biting and kissing her tummy.. she gets tickling sensation all over her body..

"VEERANSHU... Please... stop it" she screams again..

" aise nahi sach bolo phir sochunga" veer grinns..

He continusously goes down now he is near her womenhood bani gets shiver all over her body..

" nahi veeranshu.. please nahi" she begs..

" Nahin... are you sure? " he grinns again..

She is too silent now veer understood what she wants.

" theek hai phir" he leaves her again..
That was too rude of him to leave her like that..

"Theek hai jao" this time she does not want to give up...
She starts buttoning her shirts veer runs towards her grabs her face for deep kiss which they never had before.

They kiss passionately.. they stopped in between to breathe..

Veeranshu looks at her still closing her eyes waiting for him to love her more.

" Abhi bhi sach nahi bologi" he asks again..
Veer unbuttones her shirt completly. Now she is wearing her shirt and her cleavage is clearly visible to him..
"Kya bolun main tumhe ye bolu ki main tumhari hone wale biwi nahi hochuki biwi hun" bani screams..

"What!!!!" VEER EXCLAIMS..

"Haan.. aur main ye bhi janthi hun tum ek insaan nahi balki cheel ho" bani says..

" par kaise" he questions her again and he is unable to look anything else other than her magical cleavage.

" bas janthi hun.. " she smiles..

He starts kissing her cleavage as he is more interested in that for now..

"Veeranshu... kya tum jaan na nahi chahthe ki main kaun hoon" she questions him..

He is still kissing her " kaun ho tum"

He is still focusing on her cleavage..

" main ek naagin hun" that was blow for his mood..

" kya" he exclaims and stands infront of her.

" haan.. main ek naagin hun aur tumhari biwi hun" she smiles..

" mujhe ye sab yaad kyun nahi hai phir" he is really not sure why he does not remeber anything..

" tumpar kisi ne jadoo kiya hai isiliye tumhe kuch bhi yaad nahi hai veeranshu.... ek minute"   she goes and opens his wardrobe and shows him their marriage album..

" ye ?" He asks her politely..
" hamari shadi ki photo" she says innocently..
He starts looking at it rapidly and he sort of gets few flashes..

" ek aur bath." Bani smiles..

" kya "
He takes her hand and keeps on her tummy
" hamara baccha meri pet main hai " she declares.

" kya" even though he does not remember everything but it does not matter to him as he loves her now and he trusts her..

He gets excited and grabs her lifts her up and twirls her in happiness.

He starts planting kisses on all over her face..
" i wish meri yadast meri saath hothi" he smiles..

" koi bath nahi hum nahi yadein banayenge " she acts playful starts moving her fingers on his bare chest.

" accha toh chalo phir shuru ho jao.."
They make love to each other entire night again and sleeps by hugging each other to show how much the love each other..

The end....
Chalo i need more comments kaafi difficult hai ye sab likhna. Main toh sharm ke maare laal ho jaungi ek din ☺🥰