Mysterious Forest

Veer with his cousins go on a hiking trip inorder as they are bored. ( all are humans)
Veer- Arre yar daksh ye tu mujhe kaha leke aya.
Daksh - sabar karo bhai suna hai yaha rath main kuch mazedat cheezein hothi hai.
Ponky - mujhe dar lag raha hai.

Daksh - tu toh hai hi darpok.

Veer turns around and see he is surrounded by forest and nothing else.

They all set up their tent and and starts drinking.
Veer do not drink much as its a forest some one has to be careful.

Everyone sleeps in the night.

Veer hears ghoongru ki awaz he wakes up and sees a girl wearing a red saree. Who is picking up some flowers.

He looks at her and suddenly she starts walking bit faster than before and veer follows her. She stands in the middle of the river and with an blink of an eye she disappears.

He is amused to see that and he suddenly realizes that he is lost.
Veer- kaha gayi woh ladki kaun thi woh?
He starts walking towards water and sees no one is there.
He goes inside the river and suddenly feels some one gliding on top of him.

Veer looks down and he sees the same women who went missing. ( its bani)

Veer- kaun ho tum chodo mujhe.. he tries to protest.

B - toh tum aye hi kyun yaha mera peecha kyun kiya.

Veer - main sirf ye janna na chahtha tha tum kaun ho. Aur iss jungle main akeli kya kar rahi thi.

B- Ye jungle toh mera ghar hai lekin tum yahan kyun aye.  She starts moving even closer to him and reached almost his chest.

V- oh main.. oh main.. he stammers.

B- haan bolo.. kya.

V- woh main yahan trecking...

B starts unbuttoning his shirt.

V- kya kar rahi ho tum hato.. he pushes her.

B - toh tum aise nahi manoge.

V- kya nahi manoge.

B closes her eyes and reveals are true self. She is a beautiful mermaid 🧜‍♀️.

V is amused tum ek jalpari ?

B - haan main ek jalpari hun.

V- main ja raha hoon yaha se.
B- tum kahi nahi ja sakthe.
V - par kyun..
She uses her powers to tie him.

B- tum mere ho aur mere sath hi rahoge.

V- aisa kabhi nahi hoga..
Her eyes starts changing color..which indicates she is getting angry.

B- maine kaha na tum mere sath hi rahoge.

V- par main hi kyun ?
B- kyunki tum mujhe pasand ho isliye.
V- chodo mujhe he starts protesting

B - chodna hai theek hai chalo chod diya. She leaves him and he drops into her world as she opened that portal before dropping him.

Veer looks at the world he has never seen earth like this.

It looks more like world is filled with water and he is interacting with water animals.

He starts following bani as he don't have any choice. He asks her to send him back.

She walks elegantly.  It looks like her world is empty and she lives all alone in her world.

V- waise naam kya hai tumhara.
B- kyun jaan na hai mera naam.. she walks into her room and closes her door.