Photoshoot PT 2

Veer- okay the third picture is that you have to sit on my waist by holding my waist with your legs.

Bani - theek hai..

He goes and holds her waist so that bani can adjust the position..

Once he picks her up.. she slowly wraps her legs around him by wrapping her arms around his beck.
Once she is set veer holds her thighs and that's  more erotic pose

He holds his phone and see the lighting..

While he is doing this bani is looking at him..

Veer - okay so now.. you need to bring your lips closer to mine so that i can capture side pose.

Bani nods with a smile..

Bani goes near his lips..

Veer signs they are ready for pic..

Veer-ab pose karo..

She gently kisses on his lips which ended up being passionate kiss..

Veer looks at her..

Bani - i am sorry..mujhe laga yeh hi pose tha..

She tries to escape his questions..
Veer- it's okay.. i can understand maine toh kaafi models ko shoot karthe waqt kya kya karthe nahi dekha.. this is nothing infront of it
And smiles.. he goes and checks the camera.. he was amazed to see the photo.

Veer- wow..
Bani- kya hua

Veer- look at this.. this is worth a lakh picture and smiles..

Bani smiles sheepishly..

Veer - Bani this is it for today.. ye lo tumhare paise.

Bani- so kal tumhe model nahi chahiye

Veer- chahiye.. lekin that's  very bold for you and you might not be comfortable..

Bani- mujhe paise chahiye.. agar kal bhi hum isis tarah karenge toh i Don't  mind..

Veer- are you sure?

Bani- yes i am..

Veer- smiles thank you so much.. tumne mera sar dard door kardiya..

Bani smiles she goes back and wears her salwar and goes out..

Veer looks at her while leaving he smiles and he only knows how he controlled himself. He never felt this attraction for anyone else. He has seen many womens naked infront of him in his entire career but bani had something which no one else had.

He slowly looks at the pictures at the pictures that he took..

He smiles at them.. they look so perfect together as if her body is perfect enough to fit into his his body. They are like two puzzle pieces which are joined together in one photo.

Veer- tu toh gaya veeranshu..
And blushes by playing with his hair..

Bani goes to hospital and pays the hospital bills and thanks god for sending veeranshu..

Next morning she goes to the shoot again.. she sees veer in his half pants.. and a girl is standing next to him..

Bani- veer..
Veer- oh bani tum agayi.. so tanya this is bani.. kya tum isse samjha sakthi ho karna kya hai..
Tanya- sure veeranshu..
Veer looks at bani..

Veer- bani ye tanya hai pehle ye aise shoots karthi thi but now she is married so she dont do all these shoots anymore. I called her to help you out.

Bani nods and smiles..
Veer- bani agar sunne ke baad if you still don't  want to do it.. i totally understand.. don't  hesitate to tell me.. okay..