Regret

" Meera di.. main kya karu mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha.. Veeranshu ko kuch yaad hi nahi hai" bani shared her deepest sadness with her.

" Bani dheeraj se kaam le sab theek hojayega.. Veer tera pati hai na uski yadast kabhi kabhi wapas aaji jayegi" meera tried to console.

"Nahi di.. mujhe koi ummeed nahi hai ki veer ki yadast kabhi wapas ayegi" she declares..

" bani.. tu chinta kyun karthi hai.. ye le parathe kha" shee feeds her paratha forcefully and a smiles appears on her face..

Suddenly she hears a noise of falling vase..

Both looks at the door nobody was there..
Bani goes put sees that the vase has fallen down but nobody is around.

"Shayad hawa ki wajah se hoga.. she mutters and keeps the vase in its position" and walks inside..

Here the camera focus is diverted on a cheel who is watching her...

Flash back:

Singhania's had a grand party as everyone wanted to celebrate for reason..

Veeranshu sees bani in black saree with a red blouse she was looking gorgeous.
He goes near her...
He tries to tease her waist by using his gentle fingers..

" Veeranshu... stop it please" she shouts it him..

For veer everything is easy even making a girl to sleep with him is 1 minute job for him. But bani was really different..

He again follows her and sees that she is sitting on a couch where no one else present.

He goes and sits beside her. She tries to ignore him as his behaviour is not as veeranshu..

He starts moving closer to her.. she just sits there as his closeness does not bother to her much unless he crosses his border.

He is almost near to her.. he slowly touches her bossoms with her blouse on top..

Bani holds his hands and stops him from continuing it..

" Tumhe toh sirf yahin chahiye na.. pyar ka shab bhi nahi patha tumhe" she breaks the glass and leaves..

Everyone are looking at veer. Veer is embrrassed.

He follows her to teach her a lesson..
Fb ends

He listens all this.

"Toh ye bath hai.. veer beta ab toh bani teri bistar main zaroor ayegi" he smirks

He goes to party and sees his friend who is sort of acts like a macho comes and starts teasing him

" Kyun veer.. ek ladki ko bistar thak leke nahi ja saktha thu" he teases..

Veer fumes in anger..
" woh kaal rath se pehle mere bistar main hogi.. kya dega mujhe agar maine ye kardikhaya toh" he challenges.

" mazak kar raha hai.. jiss tarah se uske tevar hai mujhe nahi lagtha ye hoga.. " he taunts..

" aisa kuch bhi nahi hai jo veeranshu singhania nahi karsaktha except child birth" he declares.. everyone starts laughing..

" Theek hai toh main tumhe ye doonga" he shows the car keys of mercedes.

" Naa, I hate cars"

"Phir kya chahiye tujhe"
" hmm... kyun na tum mujhe apni biwi ke sath... you know what i mean"
His wife shys looking at veer...
" i don't  mind" she confesses..

"Shut up"  friend fumes.

" what rubbish ye nahi ho saktha" he shouts..
" mazak kar raha tha yaar. Lekin mujhe  tumhara ghar chahiye jo tune recently liya hai beech house" he grinns..