A relaxed night 🌙

This is after bani's fight with markat.. she is physiciallu exhausted as well mentally drained..

Veer feels to make her feel a bit good. He plans surprise her with something..

Bani comes out of shower wearing her black transperant saree with the red blouse..

Veer stands infront of her grinning at her..

Bani- kya hua veeranshu.. aise kyu khade ho..

Veer- sweetheart.. ek surprise hai tumhare liye..

Bani- aaj nahi veeranshu.. i am very tired..

Veer- uske liye toh hi ye sab taiyyari ki hai..
Bani holds her shoulder
Veer- chalo na please.. i promise you would love it..

Bani- smiles accha theek hai.. she smiles.. chalo..

Veer- ek minute.. he holds her eyes and takes her to a room which is totally decorated with candels..

Bani - veeranshu ye sab kya hai?

Veer - shhh.. he escorts her and make her sit on the bed..

Bani - kya irada hai..
Veer- irada toh philhal toh nek hai.. he smirks..
Veer holds her saree pallu...
Veer- may I? Please
Bani - blushes but nods..
He picks a best smelling oil from so many oils which are kept on the table..

He pours some on his hands and rubs his palm

Bani could smell the oil the oil smells like rose..

Bani- nice smell..

Veer holds her shoulder and gently messages them.. she is so relaxed.. she was never so relaxed before..

He touches her collar bones and starts massaging them gently..

Bani leaves a gentle moan to let veer know that she is enjoying this..

He asks her to lay on her face downside.. no he can see her back..

He sees that his hands are oily.. so he uses his mouth to gently unhook her blouse.. bani can feel his touch..
Veer smirks looking at her responding for his touch.

Veer gently unhooks her bra using his teeths again which give her a bite on her back.. she moans again..

Veer smiles looking at her who is meltimg like candel on his touch.

He pours oil on her back.. and starts massaging from top to her waist..
He ensure to hit every corner which un intentionally teased her bossom which is wanting him to touch it.

She was waiting for him to say to turn towards him which will give him the access to the bossom which is craving for his massage.

Veer- sweetheart.. ghoom jao please..
Without wasting any time she turned towards him..