Memory Loss?

This is based on current track.. Where veer starts dancing with random girls at bar.
Bani follows him and sees that he is dancing with random girls..
Bani realizes that there is no way veer can regain his memory back.

Since he calls her stalker.. Going near him is like a nightmare for her..

She hatches a plan.. She comes out wearing sexy saree..
Where all the guys starts looking at her in awe..

A hot guy comes towards her Nd offers his hands. ..
"Kya aap mere sath"
Before he could complete..
Bani smiles and says "Kyun nahi and holda his hand"

Veer who is looking at them fumes in anger.

The guy holds bani on her waist.. Start flirting with her.. Bani still does not react as she definitely want veer to realize how much it pains when your partner flirts with other person..

He takes the advantage of situation and he pulls her for a kiss..

Veer fumes in anger.. He goes and hits him hard on his face.

Bani smiles as her plan is successfull..

Veer pulls her.. "Chalo mere sath"
He drags her forcefully into the room which he has booked for his stay..

Bani screams "Tumhara problem kya hai"

Veer looks at her "Meri problem.. Janthi ho woh tumhe kaha kaha chu raha tha.. He uses his index finger and pokes on her face.. Idhar..
Pokes on her waist" Idhar"
Aur patha nahi kidhar kidhar...

Bani smiles..
Veer gets more angry to see her smile
"Tum hass kyun rahi" he screams..
"Ye soch rahi thi ki jo insaan kuch der pehle ye bol raha tha ki main sirf ek stalker hun.. Mere hone ya na hone se usse fark nahi padtha.. Usne mujhe stalk karke ye patha laga liya ki uss ladke ne mujhe kaha kaha chua" she smiles..

This statement made him more angry..
"Kya chahiye tumhe mujhse" he demands to know this.
Bani was about to leave as replying to this is something is impossible for this..

Veer grabs her hand pulls her back..
He moves closer to her.. "Ye chahiye na tumhe"
Vani starts breathing heavliy due to the closeness..
Both of them can feel each others breath..

Bani closes her eyes.. As seeing him too close to her when she know that he will not reciprocate her feelings is impossible for her.

Veer starts caressing her lips.. She opens her eyes.
"Main nahi jantha ye sahi hai ya galath.. Lekin mujhe aaj ye sabse sahi lag raha hai"
Bani smiles and her eyes are filled with tears due to the happiness that atleast veer realizes some connection between them.
Veer without realizing what he is doing kisses on her lips..
Bani reciprocates equally.. Bani keeps her hands on his shoulder. To get more support from him.
They kiss each other passionately.

Veer feels great.. He feels he has never felt this before..
"Kya mera aur tumhara koi connection hai"
Veer asks bani who is breathing heavily..

"Tumhe kya lagtha hai" Bani throws her question at him..

"Mujhe lagtha hai.. Hamara koi connection hai.. Janmo janmo ka connection" He sighs..

"Woh toh hai.." Bani giggles..

"Kaun ho tum" Veer asks again..
"Agar main ye kahun ki main tumhari patni ho toh maan loge meri bath" Bani asks this question looking at his eyes..

"Maan liya" Veer says smiling at her.
Veer thinks "I can not deny the connection that I have with her. For some reason My heart wants to trust her.. I don't remember anything.. But I can not deny this feeling that I have for her"