Bheegi Bhagi

Vani is married even though its a forceful marriage veer has attraction towards bani no one can deny that..

Veer sees bani is standing near window..
He goes and hugs her from back..
"Sweetheart" Veer exclaims..
She pushes him..
"Uff" he walks towards her..
He holds her hand and uses her dupatta to tie her up..
" Kya kar rahe ho tum hato.. chodo mujhe" she screams..

He covers her ears..
" Aaj toh hamara suhag rath hai.. toh suhag rath toh manana padhega" he declares..

" tum janthe ho na ye shadi shadi nahi majboori ka rishta hai.. " she declares..

" haan hasn majboori ka rishta.. he runs his fingers on her cleavage and sees her getting affected..

" hato veeranshu" she warns..
" nahi" he carries her and dumps her on teh pool which is attached to theri room"

" aaj toh main isse maar bhi nahi sakthi aaj mere shaktiya kaam bhi nahi karenge kaise bachu isse" she is scared now..

" veeranshu kya kar rahe ho.. " she screams again..

He jumps into the pool
" kuch nahi thoda romance apni biwi ke sath" he blushes..

Bani is not sure how to escape now..

She is covered till her neck in water..

Her skirts starts floating up due to being very light..

She tries to control that and veer smiles looking at her..

He moves towards her..

He pushes her skirt down and smirks..

"Shayad aaj toh tumhare skirts  bhi sath nahi de rahe" he smirks..

She fumes again..

He goes and slowly touch her bossoms..
She can feel his touch she is not sure how can she say no to such a good looking man.

He sees her closing her eyes and uses that oppotunity to unbutton her blouse..

She is in water she did not even realized when he did that..
He unbuttons her inner garment to make her cleavage to shine inside water..

He sees her bossoms shining in moon light..

Veer starts kneeding them.. and sees bani moaning more and more..

"Bani".... he calls her name with so much love..

"Hmm" she responds..
" you are so beautiful" he declares..

A smile creeps on her face. But it was not supposed to.. she comes back to her senses.
" Chodo mujhe veeranshu" she shouts again..

" chod dun" veer asks..
She nods..
" theek hai chod diya"  he pushes her and grabs her upper cloths before pushing her.
Now she is half naked.

She covers her half part with her hands..

Veer goes inside water.. bani wonders what is he doing..

He goes down and removes her lahenga..
Bani realizes what he did.. now she can not control her desire.

He goes and teases her by putting his two fingers insider her without removing her inner wear.

Bani moans more this time..

He comes up wipes water from his facr and sees her face and smiles..

Bani looks at him.. she is ready for whatever is coming up as she has lost her control over the situation.

He goes near her..
" ab bolo bani jaoon main" he asks again..
She does not say anything..
"Bolo na " he asks again..

And starts kneeding her bossoms again..
She looks at him..
He lifts her up makes her sit on his waist as he cant enjoy completely inside water..

She even sat comfortably still blushing..

He starts sucking her bossoms and made sure both gets equal attention..
Bani moans in pain.. as she never been in such a sweet pain..

He starts licking water on her body.. she is going out of control now.. she starts undressing veer..

" not bad" he declares..

She smiles again..

He removes her final piece of cloth and starts enjoying them. He makes her sit on the pool side starts enjoying her womenhood.
She moans and pulls his hair i  pain..

Bani pulls him up starts satisfying his manhood as that seems to craving her..
Veer moans in pai 
He loved this bani who is very brave..
He grinns..
She goes on top and starts kissing him passionately.

She starts teasing his bare body to show he can't  control himself when she is around.
Veer realizes that she caught her week point.. and blushes more..

Veer starts kissing her naval and lifts her up takes her to their bedroom.

He gently drops her.  Both are lost their cloths in pools.

" May I?" Veer asks..
" ithna sab toh bina permission ke karliya hai iske liye permission chahiye" she teases him..

He considers it as yes and he thursts her manhood multiple times to make her moan and make her enjoy to the fullest.

They both are extremely tired due to suhag rath which was more than a suhag rath.

Veer looks at her
" still do you think ye shadi nahi samjhautha hai" he asks her.
" hmmm.. ithna meetha samjhatha kisse nahi pasand" bani starts kissing him passionately  and sleep in their arms together..
The end...
Hogaya aaj ke liye kaafi hai.. i am blushing right now. Please comment karo mere sathiyon mujhe aisa lagega jaise i am just writing for no reason. Please please. 🥰