The Desire.

Veeranshu.. Samjha Karo.. Main sirf Jai ke sath isliye hun thaki main jansaku ki uske irade kya Hai..... Banu tries to explain..

"Toh jao na usse shadi bhi karlo.. Mujhe ye sab bolke kya faida.. Akhir tumhe Jaana toh uske pass hi Hai.. Aakhir adi naag Jo Hai".. Veer throws the glass and shows his anger..

"Arre.. Meri bath toh sun lo.."... Bani pleaded..
"Nahi sun na.. Jao yaha se.." Veer pushes her away..
Bani realizes that she crossed her limit by agreeing to marry Jai just to gain his trust. Which has broke veers heart into pieces..

Veer goes and sits and bar counter and starts drinking as much as I can as he can hear words echoing in his ears..
BANI- Jai.. Main tumse shadi karungi.. Tum adi naag ho.. Hamara milna bholenath ne likha Hai..
Veer grabs the glass so tightly that it breaks into pieces.

Bani sees it from far.. She feels bad.. She goes near him to apply band aid.. Veer pushes her away..

Veer starts walking towards his room.. Bani tries to support him but he still throw her and starts walking.. He falls down twice or thrice.. Still holds himself up..

Bani realizes that no one can forgive her for the things that she did.. She hs to repay somehow..

Veer goes and falls on the bed.. In the middle of the night the room is totally decorated..
He rubs his eyes to check if it's real..
He sees that bani wearing black saree.. And looking at the moon..
Veer- ab ye kya natak hai..

Bani turns towards him.. He is mesmerized with her look..
He does not speak a word...
Banu-Kya hua.. Bolthi band..
She goes and moves her finger on her face..
Veer- kya Kar rahi ho... Hato.. Jane do..

Bani-theek Hai jao phir.. She lets him go..
Veer- ja raha hun main..
Bani- han han jao..
He removes her hair from her back and he can see her backless blouse..

He controls himself..
Bani goes in front of mirror..
Veer-Sach main ja raha hun main..

Bani intentionally lifts her pallu up. And veer can see her waist..
Veer tries not to look at it.. But unfortunately.. He can not avoid it..

Bani looks at him.. And smiles..
Bani-Abhi thak Gaye nahi..
Veer- ja raha hun main.. He was about to leave..

Bani goes purposefully opens the one and only dorry of her blouse

Bani- veeranshu.. Meri madath Karo na.. Khul gaya ye..
Veer- khud karlo.. Warna bolo toh dhabewale ko bhej dun..

Bani- koi zarrorath nahi Hai.. Main khud bula lungi.. Hato..

This alerts veer..
Veer- ruko.. Main Kartha hun..

He controls himself.. And closes his eyes..
He slowly ties the dorry... Bani sees him in mirror and smiles..

Veer - hogaya still closing his eyes..
Bani stands on his foot..
Keeps her hands on his shoulder and locks it..
Bani- abhi nahi..
Veer - mathlab..
Bani - shhhh.. She keeps her finger on his lips..
Veer is shocked to see this..
Bani goes and kisses his eyes.. Veer is not sure what's going on..
She makes him to keep his hands on her bare back.. She kisses his other eye..

Veer is shocked yet excited..
Bani makes him to open her dori.. Which he just now tied it..
He opens his eyes slowly.. And looks into her eyes..

Bani-mujhe patha Hai.. Tum hare man main kaafi sawal Hai.. Lekin aaj main un sab sawalon ka jawab doongi..
Veer nods.. And smiles..
Bani's blouse is still on her chest as veer is standing as a support.. Veer slowly picks her up.  And drops on the bed.. He goes on top of her.. Removes her saree which is blocking her belly button.. He bites it gently.. She smiles it..
He pulls her head by holding his hair and gets him near her face.. Veer goes near her face..
She kisses his lips.. Veer equally participate.. She slowly unbuttons his shirt as she feels it's a barrier..

Veer gently removes her saree and he goes underneath her blouse..which makes it more tighter for her and his head still has a support..
Bani smiles looking at him..
He gently bites her nipples to give her more pleasure she moans in pain..
Veer feeds himself with her breast as it looked more delicious for him.. He squeezes both of them so that both can get equal importance..

Bani still dipped in the desire to get more from this night..

Veer slowly kisses her goes down on her..
He sees that she is already wet and he can feel that...
He removes her cloths.. And starts tasting her..
Bani liked the way he is handling her.. He is not disappointing her..
He is tired as he had emotional day today.. Suddenly he leaves her and sleeps on the bed by facing upwards..
Bani looks at him
"Kya hua"..

"I am tired... Mujhe lagtha Hai kahi main tumhe khona dun"

He closes his eyes..
He feels some wait on his body.. When he opens his eyes.. He sees bani on top of his..
"Sochna bhi math.. Aise thodi na peecha chodungi.."

She removes the blouse and throws it in air..

Veer looks at her and smiles.. She slowly unzips his pants.. And she sees his Shaft is longing for her..
She slowly enjoys them... He moans in pain..

He realizes that he can no wait.. He pulls her and pushes her down.. He marks their day of union by completing last task of becoming one..

Bani moans in pain.. But this pain is sweetest pain which she will really want to feel..

Veer satisfies her as much as he can and falls down tired on the bed..
Bani goes on top of him..
"I am sorry veeranshu.. Maaf kardo"

Veer "Koi nahi agar maafi aise mangogi toh meri jaan bhi lelo main mana nahi karunga"
She hits his chest...
"sweetheart mard ko mard hotha Hai"

Bani smiles and hugs him tighter and sleeps off.. Veer caresses her hair with a smile on his face.. 😊

❤️End❤️
Bahuth din se ye mere dimaag main tha aaj likh payi.chalo ab bolo kaisa Tha.. Thank you all.. Sabne isko Bahuth appreciate Kiya hai..
Meri taraf se jhappi aur pappi sabko aur ye special chapter ❤️❤️❤️ don't forget to comment like nahi chahiye mere ko 💕❣️