Love or Lust!

Veer has lost his memory... he looks at bani who seems to be more delicious to him. The way she dress the way she carry herself.
Ufff... his hearts melts ♥.
Veer sees bani going to his room to clean.. he really want to use this chance to the fullest.

He silently goes inside and locks the door so that no one can disturb them.
Bani turns and sees that veer has locked them.
" Ye kya kar rahe ho veeranshu" she shouts on top of her voice..

"UFF Ye adha"... Veer exclaimed...

She was about to go near door veeranshu pulls her into a hug.
"I know you are a servant. Lekin kya karun mera dil hai na tum par agaya hai" he admits..
"TOH kya karun main naachun" she shouts again..
"Idea bura nahi hai" he pulls her saree now she is only with her blouse and petticoat.

"Are you mad? Chodo mujhe jane do.. aur meri saree wapas karo.. " she is furious now.

"Saree chahiye toh aajao pass " veer demands..

"Veeranshu.. ye mazak ka waqt nahi hai.." she raises her voice.

"Theek hai phir main hi ajatha hoon" he grinns..
Bani still covering her upper body with her crossed arms.

He moves closer and she can sense his evil intentions..
She starts moving backward..

Veer moves and tucks her to the wall.
Bani is still confused whats wrong with him. He has lost his memory but he is acting more like her husband.

She was about to escape.. veer pulls her again holds her both the hands up with his one single hand..
"Chodo mujhe veeranshu" bani screams..
" jithna chillana hai chillalo..koi nahi aane wala maine sabko bahar bhej diya hai" Veer grinns..

"Tum mujhe nahi chodoge toh anjam accha nahi hoga" she warns..

"Chalo aaj dekh hi lethe hai kya Karlogi tum" he challenges..
With saying that he slowly moves his hands inside her blouse and starts teasing her breasts..
He kneeds them to make her moan.

Bani on the othe end she is loving what he is doing but she knows its not love but his lust towards her. But for her it does not matter as he is her husband. She tried her best to stop but after this she is really not sure if she can do something...

Veee....ranshu she moans his name..
" haan bolo..karne wali thi tum" he teases her..

He slowly leaves her hand to see what she will do to stop him. But she is so lost that she is still wants him to continue it.

He uses his both the hands now..
He unzips her hooks of her blouse..

" Bani.." veeranshu calls..
" hmmm" bani replies..
" waise maine tumhara haath toh khol diya hai" he smiles..

Bani opens her eyes and see that her hands are open and she is so stupid.
She sees he has already unhooked her blouse.. she covers herself and about to leave veeranshu grabs her hand and pulls her towards him..

Bani stumbles and her voice is shivering..

He touches her lips and tries to tell her whats she would be missing..

Bani is again lost in his touch.. he keeps his hands on her bare back.. starts massaging... she never felt so good.

He pulls her blouse and sees she is so beautiful.
He starts kissing her passionately as he dont want to be interrrupted again..
They start sucking each others lips meanwhile he pulls the strings of bani's petticoat to study her complete body.

Bani is all of sudden feeling so cold..
Veer carries her by holding her in his arms.
And places her on the bed.

"Now its up to you bani.. decide karo.. aaj ye rath ko tumhe shandar banana hai ya nahi.. main kisiko force nahi kartha haan.. demo zaroor detha hun.." he smirks..

She does not reply... he decided to leave.. before he could leave bani pounces on him.

Veer smirks...
He turns and starts kissing her passionately.. now bani is on the bed.. and he is on top of her..
He takes two fingers and puts inside her.. to make her moan..
Aaaa bani moans to the fullest...
She realizes that veer is still dressed..
She pushes him on the bed and starts smooching all over his body.. and slowly pulls his pants down..

Bani can see his manhood standing straight waiting to go inside her..
She giggles looking at it..

Veer looks at her and smiles.. he pulls her again starts kneeding her breasts even more.. so that he can take the revenge.. he starts sucking it harder to make it even more difficult for her to control her thirst..

Bani moans even harder..

"Kya tum mujhe apne andar jane ka ijazath dethi ho" veer questions
" Anytime " Bani responds..

Veer was waiting for this he puts shaft inside her as if it was waiting for so long to go inside her.

He repeats this for many times untill she is satisfied to the fullest.

Vani still breathing heavily falls on the bed starts looking each other..

"I want you.." he declares..

" What?? " she questions..
" I want you everyday on my bed like this.. Ms bani sharma.. will you marry me" he shows her the ring.

Bani never thought that the thing that she was treating it as lust is actually his love..
" I do" She accepts his proposal.

To be continued.---
I wrote this shot long back forgot to post. Bolo bolo kaisa laga. SORRY i am not regular user of wattpad now. Naagin 6 start hua toh i started missing vani idhar ayi toh dekha ye toh maine post hi nahi kiya.
Chalo maze lo iska