A Naughty Client

Bani decides to decode the girl trafficking work that singhania's are potentially doing.. she decides to follow veer to know more.

Veer on phone " Haan.. yar wohi milthe hai apna puranawala adda abc disco club..haan haan sheila bhi hogi waha.."

Bani over hears his conversation.. she decide to go to that in disguise.

She dresses up as dancer and follows veer.

She joins the dancers and start dancing maiyya maiyya..

Veer could clearly see her eyes.. and its very evident that it was her even though everyone are covered their faces.

Unaware to bani that the club was majorly held by some big people who conduct prostitution and veer knew that well in advance as he is not a good guy he is the grey one 😄

(Note: i am against this but just adding it in story)

He tries to peep at her she tries to hide her face..

He goes between the dancer and stands behind her and intentionally touches her bare skin which sent shivers down her spine..

People start coming to the center and start dancing with other people and some guy tries to come near bani..
"chal hatt.. ye meri hai.." He claims her as his..

"CALM DOWN VEER" his friend scream from the othe end..

Veer signs them that its all okay..
Bani is scared now as she never thought its a place like that..

She decided to leave... veer holds her hand pulls her near him and now his holding her waist tightly..

He carries her up and starts walking towards a room.

He locks the door and drops her on the bed..

"Ab thak toh tum samajh hi gayi hogi ye kaisa jagah hai" veer smirks..

He starts unbuttonning his shirts..
"PASS MATH AANA" she screams..
" Kyun tum yaha ki ho aur aaj tum meri ho"
He throws his shirt on her face..
He starts going on top of her..

" Veeranshu.. hato yahan se.. varna patha nahi main karungi aaj" she screams again..

"Kya karogi sweetheart.. meri izzath loot logi.. mera jaan toh tumhare pass hai hi" he smirks and still continues to go on top of her..

She covers herself with his shirt..

" tum janthe the main kaun hoon" she questions

" haan toh" he smiles..

"Toh kabse yaha arahe ho tum.. aur inn ladkiyon ke sath kithni barr.. chee.. mujhe bolne main bhi" before she could complete..

He keeps his finger on her lips..
"Shhhhh... maine kisi ke sath kuch nahi kiya.. jo kiya sab teer ne mere naam lekar kiya.. yaha toh main apne dost se milne aya tha. Aur tum bhool rahi ho main hero nahin hun.. villain hun.. toh main apne doston se mandir main nahi balki aise jagah par miltha hun."
He starts brushing his hands on her curvers..

"Agar tumhe ithni hi problem thi toh yaha ayi kyun" he questions..

Bani-main yaha kuch bhi karne ayi hun isse tumhe kya.. mujhe fark nahi padtha tum kiske sath bhi kuch bhi karo..
Veer fumes in anger..
Veer- toh tum mere liye nahi aayi..?