Chapter 20

Colette's POV:

Avia, Daxton and I were outside to get away from the small room. We are all claustrophobic.

Gavin came and ran out of the room with tears.

"Gav, what's wrong?" Avia concernedly asked.

Daxton stood by Gavin feet wanting to be picked up.

He did and Daxton have him a big hug. And a giant slobbery kiss.

"I'm just scared for Chelsea. I don't know when she'll pass out again. What is she's driving and passes out and is out for days, or even weeks."

I walked over to give him a hug.

He fell into my arms.

"You absolutely didn't get your emotions from your dad's side of the family. I love that you are so sympathetic."

Avia and Daxton came to join our hug.

"She'll be fine. You've got a big heart Gav. She's recovering a lot faster now. So doctors think we might be out of here once she wakes up."

We broke out of the hug and walked back inside Chelsea's room.

When we got back to the room, Chelsea was awake.

"ELSEEE!!!" Daxton screamed and ran to Chelsea.

Chelsea slid her legs around to the side of the bed to grab Dax.

She couldn't really stand up but it was good to see my little girl getting better.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Actually really good. The best I've felt all week. I don't feel dizzy or anything. I think the concision has gone away."

That's right. The last time I had talked to Chelsea the symptoms were pointing towards a concision, and that's what she thought too. She doesn't know what she really has.

"You don't have a concision." Avia spoke before I could even open my mouth.

"Yeah. You have Alzheimer's." EmmiLou spoke.

Chelsea, Shay, and I laughed.

"What's so funny?!" Emmi said, crossing her arms against her body.

"Alzheimer's is when you forget things. You don't know anyone or anything. If I had Alzheimer's I wouldn't remember you or Daxton or Gavin or anyone." Chelsea continued.

"Oh no! That's tragic." Emmi finished with a gasp.

We all laughed.

"No. Chelsea. You have anemia. It's when y-..."

"I know what anemia is. My friend in fourth grade had it. She just had to eat a lot of stuff with iron in it. Plus we're learning about it in school."

"That was easier than I thought." Shay spoke...into the camera.

I didn't even realize it was on.

-
-
/It felt good to hear Chelsea laugh and talk again. It just shows how much we need one another. And if we keep God with us at all times, He will guide us through the toughest times as a family. And thank you guys for keeping our family in your prayers. We love you all./

I had posted a picture of the family with Chelsea in the hospital on Instagram.

Shay had also sent out a Tweet thanking all the viewers for their understanding and why we haven't had consecutive vlogs up lately due to a family crisis.

It's amazing to know what supportive fans we have!