Chapter 8

3:20

The whole day was boring.

And of corse, it felt like a century.

The school that I go to is pre-school to higshschool, so I was thankful that I am with my younger siblings.

And even though they are younger, they are still great at comforting me.

So today was a perfect day to see them.

When the bell rang for the end of the day, it interrupted my day dream.

I was dreaming about the boys. About how I knew I would somehow end up with one of them and have this huge family(I have a family of 8 and he has a family of 12) and the best party in town.

I thought our kids would grow up and be best friends.

And now, all of that is gone...gone right before my eyes.

I walked out of class and tried to find Gavin, Avia, and Emmi.

I couldn't find them, and me being me, started to have an anxiety attack.

That's one of the reasons I was never in the vlogs.

Cause I get scared or nervous that I am not good enough.

Luckily my dad called me to say that my sisters and brother were already in the car.

"So how was school PrincessTard?" My dad had the camera in his hand.

"It was good." She said in her sweet voice.

"Was it good cause you were flirting with Cesar?" Gavin teased.

"Oh ho ho." Dad laughed.

"What did he say?!" Emmi said with her hardy laugh.

"He said nothing. You guys are embarrassing me." Avia buried her head in her hands.

"Okay okay. So how was your day Chels-WAIT!! You don't have a Tard name yet!!"

I really didn't want to deal with this right now.

"I think you should be GeekTard, since you love school." said Avia.

"What about SisterTard. You, me, and Daxton will sort of have the same name. Well, kinda." Gavin was excited.

"You should be FilmTard! You do love to film movies." Emmi was convinced she had the best name.

"Those are all great names!! But I'll defiantly need time to think about it." I spoke into the camera. "For now you could call me Chelsea."

4:00

When we got home, the smell of Taco Tuesday filled the house.

"Really Colette. I am still on my diet bet. Did you really HAVE to make Tacos?" My dad is such a complainer.

"Yes Shay. There are 6 other people in this household who CAN eat anything they want." My mom said, as she pulled the tray out of the oven.

6:00

Our homework is done and we are about to eat.

And YES, of corse, my dad pulls out his camera.

"It's Taco Tuesday and Colette's a terrible wife. BabyTard, what's new?!"

"Hey!!" My mom shouted as the rest of us laughed.

"I like candy!" BabyTard softly spoke in response to dad's question.

"I said 'WHAT'S NEW. NOT TELL US SOMETHING THAT WE ALREADY KNOW!!' Geez BabyTard. Get it together girl!"

Emmi began to laugh so hard that she chocked on a grain of rice.

"Aww. It's okay sister. It's okay girl!" Avia said as if she's a little mother, which in fact she is.

To keep the fun going, Brock pointed to the line and said "Give it to Da-xton!"

Mom cut a slice and gave it to Gavin who was sitting next to him.

Surprisingly-unlike any of us- Daxton LOVES limes. The face he makes is hilarious. And just as you think he is going to spit it up, he goes in for a second lick.

I guess today wasn't really that bad.

I DID have a good time with my family. I really don't need friends to make me happy.