Chapter 10

December 15

"Happy Birthday Chelsea!!!" My parents and siblings scared me and I turned over the other side of my bed.

It's my birthday guys!! And I am turning 15!!

Plus school is on winter break and we are flying over to Idaho today!

I am so happy to see my grandparents plus my aunt and uncle.

But I am most excited because I might be able to see Mark, Dylan, and Jack.

Christmas is a big thing in our family, since it's the day that Jesus was born.

And it'll be really fun this year especially since Daxton is now one.

He is just like Brock. A crazy ball of energy.

"Morning Chelsea!" Brock said as he jumped onto my bed. "I'm gonna see my brother today in Idaho!"

"Who's your brother Brock?" I asked in curiosity. We all live together. Why would he be happy to see his brother??

"Logan." He spoke with a smile on his face.

We all laughed and his smile slowly disappeared. He now lay down next to me and put his head on my shoulder.

I hugged him back.

"Sorry Brock." Avia felt bad. "We just laughed because you're cute."

"I'm cute?!" Brock said excitingly as he sat up.

The entire rest of the day he kept saying, "I'm cute! I'm cute!"

By 5:00 we landed in Idaho and Carlie, Cooper, Logan, and Grandma and Grandpa were all there to pick us up from the air port.

Casey, Kayli, Brailee, Gage, and Winston were going to meet us at the grandparent's house since they took a road trip.

"Happy Birthday Chelsea." Carlie said and I gave Cooper a big hug.

"Thanks guys." I was really excited. This would be my year of change.

We got to Grandma and Grandpa's house and dad handed me the camera.

"Take it and vlog something birthday girl!"

I was super excited.

I turned the camera around to face me and I began.

"Hey guys!! It's the birthday girl here! We just got here to Idaho and I am really excited to spend my first birthday with you guys!! And don't worry, this year's Christmas Special is going to be the best one ev-"

I was stopped in my sentence because somebody grabbed my back.

I turned around, expecting to see Logan or Carlie.....

But it was Dylan....and Mark and Jack.

Were they really here??

"This is the best birthday ever!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, not realizing the camera was on.